Coming to you Live from Disney World!-Take 2 AUG/SEPT WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I'm in again! 8 more sleeps until my live updates!

Jill in CO

I am in again also! 9 more sleeps until we are at the world and I just had to mention that my DH is a Chiefs fan in Bronco Country also.
Jodywgirl in CO

I am in again also! 9 more sleeps until we are at the world and I just had to mention that my DH is a Chiefs fan in Bronco Country also.
Jodywgirl in CO

Good for your husband! He obviously has excellent taste. :) Have a great trip!

Jill in CO

Yay that you were able to retrieve the stuff from the old thread! :cool1:

Very glad to see this thread keep going! Again, Barb ... thank you for keeping this thread going! I cannot wait until August when I can participate again!

And I agree on the extra points for new Boardwalk Bakery pics! :thumbsup2

With (depressingly) no trip planned for the first time in ten years I rarely post now but your thread is my guilty (and daily) pleasure. Despite currently being on the Atkins to attempt to discover what's causing my IBS I tune in daily to lust over the food pics.

Thanks Barb - I realise this is a huge job for you but we really appreciate it!

I just found the old thread more by accident than design a few days ago and am loving all the reviews. We are heading to POFQ on 7th May with QSDP so avidly checking and noting where we would like to eat. Thank you so much for all the work involved with collating the reports! :thumbsup2

Thanks for keeping this thread going! I know you must put a lot of work into it, so thank you very much for all the time you dedicate to it. If you're still doing it in October count me in as a live reporter!:thumbsup2

My app is being aggravating, won't load the previous pages! (On the app, it's on page 4!)

Does anyone know if the resorts have switched to Joffreys, yet, for refillable mugs?

Edit: What a neat thread!! How have I missed this?!!

Thank you so much to everyone who has checked in here on the new Live Thread. It's great to see a lot of the regulars from the old thread and even a few new posters. In about 7 months time we have managed to fill 250 pages with live updates, comments, questions & answers, and just plain 'ole Disney related chit-chat. So let's see if we can fill up another 250 pages, shall we? :thumbsup2

Oh, and a special thank you to one of our moderators, pumba, for coming to my rescue this morning and allowing me to transfer over some of my posts from the old thread. :thanks:

Not a big poster, but am an avid reader.
Just wanted to thank you for all your hard
work with this thread. Love it!!

I also want to thank you. This thread has really been a big help convincing my husband on trying different places on our trip in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter