Coming Soon! Earl of Sandwich Returns for a Limited Time to Downtown Disney District

Definitely hoping it’s in time for the holidays! They have the absolute best pumpkin cupcake, and that was definitely the first thing I thought of missing out on when they closed. #pumpkinobsessed

Definitely hoping it’s in time for the holidays! They have the absolute best pumpkin cupcake, and that was definitely the first thing I thought of missing out on when they closed. #pumpkinobsessed
All Stop!!! The sandwich shop has CUPCAKES?! Thank goodness they’re returning because I had NO idea. (And my pumpkin spice obsession runs deep!!!)

I love their desserts. I often pick up something with dinner to have for breakfast the next morning. My daughter loves the chocolate cupcakes. I love the strawberry shortcake. Definitely going to be looking for the pumpkin cupcakes now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter