Coming in May: €90 for all day fast pass

sunshine1

Viva Marie!
Coming in May: Fastpass Premium, €90/day/pers unlimited access to all FP attraction (subject to avail). Fastpass One, €15 for 1 FP entrance. https://t.co/UWehNy61O4

ED92 just confirmed on twitter

Yikes!!! 360 Euros for a family of 4, per day! There's no way we'll be partaking, even though we'll be there for a once-in-a-lifetime trip during the craziness of August. We'll just stick with the old fashioned FP, and do our best. :goodvibes

They tried this once before and it didn't take off. I would rather they moved to pre booking FP's like in WDW. I hope it doesn't signal the end of paper FP's. I know other theme parks do this or offer it as a perk to staying onsite at certain hotels - we'll just have to see what happens!

The 90€/day for the unlimited FP, OK, maybe 50 very rich people will buy it per day, plus there was before an unlimited FP like this one in DLP.
But 15 euros for a single FP ride ? That's ridiculous ! Who will buy it ? Who will say to themselves : "OMG, can't wait to pay 15 euros to ride Les Tapis Volants - Magic Carpets Over Agrabah® "?

I think it will have a market, Especially for foreigners doing a day trip when its busy season.

I agree....90,- would be 360,- Euros for us 4 for a day. Thats too much and you have to wait at the normal FastPass line also.

The single rider line at Ratatouille is often faster than any FastPass so thats too much money for what you get.

Why not putting a VIP fastpass into a AP as a special bonus or with a hotel package?

Or even with our remaining shareholder cards....:laughing:

It will be interesting to see if this proves successful - I remember them selling the unlimited FP on selected days a few years ago.

I won't be paying for either option though - I'm too mean to pay for the unlimited one :rotfl:and wouldn't pay for the €15 one either because I don't ride a lot of the FP rides. Guess it means I'm too mean for that too :rotfl2:after all it's a lot to pay to only ride BTM and ToT which are the only two I'd probably use it for. We've always gone on Peter Pan and Buzz in EMH.

I definitely see people buying these. I mean people get suites just to get the VIP fastpass now. The 360€ is cheaper than the suite.
I would have gotten it for one day :rolleyes1 Disneyland Paris is not that big so you could ride all rides in one day and relax and go with the flow for the next couple of days.

I think people will mistakenly buy them assuming they are front of line passes for all rides whereas in fact they are only for rides with FP entrance - some of which may be closed for refurbishment, some of which can be accessed during EMH if staying onsite, and others which dont really need a FP anyhow (eg Magic carpet ride and Indiana Jones)

I have a feeling the 15€/1 ride FP will be popular in the summer, but only really for Ratatouille then any new FP ride they bring in from now on (unless they put exclusions on the ticket)

I hate this. I know lots of parks have these already but the fact that Disney didn't was one of the reasons I liked them. I don't visit parks like Phantasialand in the summer for just this reason. It is bad enough that the lines are so long then but with many people using these (as is the case there and I'm afraid will be here) the lines move lots slower.

Also: Big Thunder Mountains Fast Pass line was already so full that people had to wait outside the normal line the last time I visited the park. Both times we used the fast pass then, we had to wait for at least twenty minutes. No idea why that was so (maybe because the ride broke down during the day) but I wonder what will happen if too many people buy those things.

I´ve just read on a German Facebook site that the new FastPass options will not be available due to negative respond.

I do not know if this is true.

Last edited:
I am going for one day on Saturday 21 May. Only my second visit (I did a 2 day visit last December). There is no way I would spend that kind of money for such a limited benefit. If it was for all attractions, then maybe (a big maybe).

NO NO NO.
It's awful. And the 15€ for one ride is even worst. Can you imagine CM stand near a 3hour standby queue asking people if they want to buy a FP? So much un-Disney. It's something Merlin would do... and they do: one of the reasons I dislike their parks.

No No No indeed. I get these questionnaires from Disney by e-mail, and a couple of weeks ago there were questions about this subject: how much would you be willing to pay for all FP/1 day or 1 attraction/1 day etcetera. I answered zero euros every time (or something like that), but here it is anyway (well, maybe...).

Be aware that the other questions on the list were about which is your favorite brand of bottled water... :fish:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter