Comfortablel kids water shoe

LeslieG

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for water shoes for my kids that are comfortable. I ordered some from Land's End, but they run real wide and don't fit them. The ones they've had in the past always seem to rub them somewhere, and then they don't want to wear them. Any ideas?

All 4 of us get llbean summer sneakers for the summer. They are great for amusement parks as they dry out. I did however make the kids grin and bear the breaking in period prior to a vacation.
I did not have to pack socks for us as we wear them bearfoot all the time!
Good Luck and hope you find what will work for you!

Do they have to be "full" shoes (such as for walking in a creek)?

If not, just get them some Crocs. They are comfortable and they fit snug enough to stay on during rides.

I'm actually looking for something that will stay on in the water at the beach to protect from rocks, etc.

Gotta second the Keens.

Teva is also making a more shoe like (*front enclosed ) shoe now as well.

I can recommend the Keens too. DS and I both have them, and I just ordered them for him again this summer.

Very comfy (he actually hiked a mountain ... 4 miles rt) in them. I love the toe coverage.

Not cheap, but they hold up well. He wore them everyday last summer and they are still in perfect condition, of course they don't fit again as I has hoped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!