Comfort Suites Maingate East *Review

GrumpyFamilyof5

DIS Veteran
just came home, we stayed a few days at the Comfort Suites Maingate East next to Old Town. I have nothing negative to say about this place, from the get go it was great, when we arrived the room smelled like smoke, apparently a man that stayed one night in there didn't care if he had to pay the money to do so, as it is a non-smoking hotel...anyway they were very apologetic and gave us another room. Room was very clean, housekeeping very sweet! I've seen reviews on Tripadvisor complaining about the same ole stuff for breakfast..I look at it this way, first it comes with the room, if you went somewhere to eat the same thing you'd easily spend at leat 5-6 dollars a piece, I think of it this way, our room cost us about 20 less each night...
Anyway breakfast was good to me, you had a variety of eggs, sausage,bicuits/gravy,waffles(2 kinds),juices,milk, hot cocoa,coffee, donuts,fruit..the next day they switched out the sausage with ham and made strawberry waffles instead of blueberry...just can't understand how anyone could complain with this;)
Pool was warm and clean, Hot Tub, was amazing and very inviting after a day of walking at the park!
I would recommend this place anyday! It may cost a few bucks more then other places, but to me it is worth it!!
When I have time and can figure it out will try and add a few pics.

Thanks for the review...we are also a family of 5! What type room did you stay and what kind of rate did you get?

they are all suites here, ours had two beds and a sleeper sofa, lots of room! We got the military rate $75 a night...

Thanks for the review. I just changed ressies for our last two nights after Universal to this hotel because my oldest DD is now coming with us so we will be a family of 5. I chose this one because of the reviews, breakfast & location. We always visit Old Town when we go to Orlando.

Thanks for the review. I just changed ressies for our last two nights after Universal to this hotel because my oldest DD is now coming with us so we will be a family of 5. I chose this one because of the reviews, breakfast & location. We always visit Old Town when we go to Orlando.

you will have a great time, and it is so convenient to Old Town, we walked right over for the Sat. car show, was great!
Have a wonderful vacation!:)

you will have a great time, and it is so convenient to Old Town, we walked right over for the Sat. car show, was great!
Have a wonderful vacation!:)

Just thought I would let you know how we liked it. We loved it! It was perfect for us. Of course we loved the location (we are familiar), the room was large, breakfast was good & you were right, the hot tub was awesome. I really don't think I could find one single complaint about this hotel.:thumbsup2

Just thought I would let you know how we liked it. We loved it! It was perfect for us. Of course we loved the location (we are familiar), the room was large, breakfast was good & you were right, the hot tub was awesome. I really don't think I could find one single complaint about this hotel.:thumbsup2

I am so glad, I think we've both found a new place when we visit the area!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!