Comfort Inn and Suites Cocoa Beach reviews needed!

slg

DIS Veteran
Looking at all the options, Comfort Inn and Suites has a deal that included airport transfers, port transfer and free breakfast. For the 5 of us for 3 nights it will be $718.56 (with tax). Country Inn and Suites is $507.27 but then I still need to pay for airport transfers return for 5 of us and just doing some preliminary looking it seems it will cost more than $211.

Has anyone done this package? Any reviews? We also want to get to Kennedy Space Center so we need to find a way to get there. Any ideas are appreciated!

I read tripadvisor but trust the disboards more!

thanks in advance!

Just bumping this up hoping someone will post.

No one has stayed here?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2619285&highlight=comfort+inn+cocoa+beach

We stayted there for one night before our January cruise. We drove and did the park and cruise option so I can't speak about the airport transfers. The shuttle to the port was great, we had no problems there or back. When you come off the ship, you need to call them to pick you up (they are not allowed to wait at the Disney terminal).

My review is in the link above. It's not bad, but it's older than Country Inn and it shows. Our room was clean and adequete for the one night we stayed there. I didn't see much of the grounds, but what I did see seemed to be in good shape.

Since you also want to visit Kennedy Space Center, have you checked out the price to just rent a car for the time you are there? May be less expensive than paying for all of the transfers.

Have a great trip!!!

We stayed there for one night before our EBTA last year. My wife thought she had booked the Country Inn & Suites but was mistaken.

While the room was fairly clean I would not recommend the place. It was very noisy with a lot of people clearly partying and wandering around drunk. As we went into the room we saw a roach scurrying away from the door. Yes, I know they are common in FL and I've seen some at Disney before, but it still bothers me :) The beds seemed very old and I didn't think they were at all comfortable.

The breakfast was ok but I would say it was of lower quality than the Hampton Inn breakfasts if you are familiar with those. So that's not saying a lot ;)

We made it through the night but I don't intend to ever stay there again.

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter