Come Visit The Curse of Skull Island

Cursed_Monkey_Queen

When you wish upon a star...
Hello DIS friends,

I've been a member on VMK since Thanksgiving 2006 and have had countless hours of enjoyment building rooms and playing games with friends. I joined DIS boards to keep in touch with vmk friends, and although I haven't been a frequent poster on the boards, I would like to extend an invitation to DIS board members to come visit one of my last and favorite rooms. My userID on VMK is CursedMonkeyQueen, and the room title is The Curse of Skull Island.

Hope to see you there :)
queen

Come visit Skull Island if you dare,
but warning to faint of heart, beware!

The treasure lies beneath the cross,
many have tried but all were lost.

Dead men tell no tales!

Incredible room! Here's what Cursed Monkey made... she didn't know I was taking the picture so she forgot to look and smile.
Untitled-2.jpg

Thanks Celebration and Goofer for the nice comments, and many thanks to Celebration for posting a picture! I haven't posted enough on the boards to do so. :)

cya in the Magic Kingdom,
queen

This is a fabulous looking skull - VERY clever - you should be proud!

:hippie:

Woot! LOL, someone needs to help me make my room good! Everyone is so good at designing rooms!

Incredibly AWESOME room! I absolutely LOVE it!!

Hope you win Best Guest this time around!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hi Super and Pink! ::waves:::

Thanks for the nice comments everyone :)

Will have room open again today, hope to see you there!

queen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!