Come here to chat while waiting for the 2021 DVC Member Cruise! Will it happen??

Tom is trying to get in, I think our CM dropped me!
Its been 10 minutes since she said she needed to talk to supervisor!

I was surprised it was already gone since I called right in at 10am. All in all the process was smooth. Although I think the CM could've taken my credit card info then I'd be done!
It actually takes a lot longer than you’d think, with some people paying with points.

OMG! The CM is telling me my contract is resale because I did a title change a few years ago. We went on the Member Cruise last year without issue. I can look up my blue card on the Member site, why can't she?

Thinking about you, Bobbi, even if you can’t reply yet! Hope you get what you want.

They’re starting to post sold-out cabins on the web site. So far, 6A&B, 9C&D, 10A.

Did not get the cabin we wanted but hoping to shuffle when they call back for final payment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!