Come here to chat while waiting to book the 2021 DVC Member Cruise!

poohj80

Got Hunny?
I’d love to do Alaska but it would have to move earlier in the season since school starts in early Aug here.

heart

Mouseketeer
If you get the call, try to answer! I got called twice yesterday -- first went to messages, 2nd I was out and about without my wallet.

Now I'm on a 90 minute hold for member services to pay. :headache:

Oh well, maybe I'll be able to change my room...

• islandsnoopy

DIS Veteran
    If you get the call, try to answer! I got called twice yesterday -- first went to messages, 2nd I was out and about without my wallet.

Now I'm on a 90 minute hold for member services to pay. :headache:

Oh well, maybe I'll be able to change my room...
    I asked about changing my stateroom yesterday, but CM said she was only taking payments. Doesn't hurt to ask though.

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
    So, you can call MS to pay?? We still have not gotten a call to pay, and tomorrow we will be out.

maburke

DIS Veteran
    Have to start thinking about DVC WDW rooms around the cruise - we'd like to try to stay at Riviera maybe that one night before but we don't own there so might not be able to get a studio at 7 months out.
    Ooo, Riviera, that’s a good idea! I’ve wanted to try it, but the points are so high! One night in a studio would be great!

Last edited:

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
    We wound up calling ourselves and paid for the cruise. If at 7 months I can add another night on to BCV before the cruise, that would make it a week long vacation.

Last night we added insurance to the cruise trip.

It looks as if we will be canceling our HHI trio next month, the numbers look too high for us to risk going. It was to be a SC, TN and VA vacation.:headache:

islandsnoopy

DIS Veteran
    We wound up calling ourselves and paid for the cruise. If at 7 months I can add another night on to BCV before the cruise, that would make it a week long vacation.

Last night we added insurance to the cruise trip.

It looks as if we will be canceling our HHI trio next month, the numbers look too high for us to risk going. It was to be a SC, TN and VA vacation.:headache:
    Good reminder about adding trip insurance. Thanks!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.