Combining Universal Gift cards, is this possible?

easyas123

DIS Veteran
Hi all - I am currently on hold w/ Universal to ask this questions, but they are stating longer wait times of 30 minutes or more, and I'm not sure I can stay on hold that long. I searched the board and didn't come across anything.

My question is, can several Universal gift cards be combined onto one card (similar to what one can do to combine Disney gift cards is what I'm going for)? Circumstances have found me with about 12 gift cards, which isn't a terribly huge pain in the butt, however if I could combine them it would be convenient.

Many thanks -

Last time I used multiple gift cards, I couldn’t combine them and this was 4 years ago.
I did use all of them by the TM reentering them
individually for my total purchase.

Hopefully a poster can share if they we able to combine gc

Last time I used multiple gift cards, I couldn’t combine them and this was 4 years ago.
I did use all of them by the TM reentering them
individually for my total purchase.

Hopefully a poster can share if they we able to combine gc

Thanks -
I'm still on hold...while there I decided to google the question and the thread from 2016 ( and updated by you in 2018!!) popped up, even though it didn't come up when I searched the site itself- odd. Anyway, it would appear not. Oh well, it was worth a try.

thread I found on via google:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/universal-orlando-gift-cards.3541023/

Thanks for bringing up that thread

For me, I did the charge back to the room when I bought things in the park and city walk

When I checked into the UO hotel, used gc to be applied to my room account.

I searched for more recent threads in order to help you, but haven’t found anything current.

If I do find current info for your question, I will pm
you.

Hope someone has more current info than I do and posts here about it.

I have not found a way to combine GC. It is a royal pain to apply them to room charges. I use them to pay for my room at the desk, then I just use the GC directly for food and merchandise charges throughout the parks. Sometimes my grocery store has them in $100 denominations, but sometimes only $50, so I have gone with large stacks to redeem.

Looks like I said the same thing on the thread you linked above!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter