Columbus half-ers ------

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
heading out to FC today to get my 6 miles in -- hoping to at least. my left quad is really sore from toning and then ballet class tuesday. i stretched off and on whenever i thought of it yesterday and hope i can just work through it now. it's those darn jete's i think :scratchin

everyone else on track on the training? yes, Liz, i'm talking to YOU :wave: love ya, mean it

my other thought is this month to eat like i'm in training -- yes i'm an athlete you know

I for one have been struggling and not sure why :confused3 I got on the TM twice on Saturday for my 8 mile walk and only lasted about 25 minutes either time. And I wasn't even walking fast :eek: I did get in 4.5 miles on Sunday, short of the scheduled 8, but better than nothing. There was one good thing though....I got to meet Liz :cheer2: She was working in my area and I stopped by to say :wave2: That was cool!

I'm not sure how this weekend will be either. I am having lasik surgery tomorrow and Saturday DH and I are going to Iowa to help my niece and her husband move into their first house. But I am really going to try to get those steps in....the Columbus half is just FOUR weeks from Saturday!

I can't wait!

I'm looking forward to my time on the trail this weekend. I am putting in the steps. My plan is to not make this event a fast one b/c my training has been focused on the 18 minute time to get it done with Liz.

Good luck to us!

I did manage to get on the trail today for the 6 miles in 1 hr. 48 min. It was a nice day, cold and sunny, for strolling. I am so refreshed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter