Columbus half-ers ------

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
did you get your 8 miler in this week??

I did -- woo hoo! this is the longest i've done in a very long time and i will say the target heart rate awareness and incline workouts on the TM are improving my endurance!

how was yours???

Good for you! I've got 8 miles planned for Saturday, going to pop in a DVD and hit the TM!

I've passed by two lovely days that I should have been outside walking. Instead I have done real life crud. I guess that means that I am waiting for a crummy day to walk.
:rotfl2:
I'll let ya know how I did... :crazy2:

Tiger Lily 03 said:
I've passed by two lovely days that I should have been outside walking. Instead I have done real life crud. I guess that means that I am waiting for a crummy day to walk.
:rotfl2:
I'll let ya know how I did... :crazy2:

Ditto! I think I ma going to hit the dreadmill at a friends!!! Yuck, yuck and double yuck on the dreadmill thing!

WTG Molli for getting it done! Whoo hoo! I will check back once I get my 8 in!

pixiedust:

I got in my 8! It was not as easy as it should have. I've really gone backward. I did the 8 in 2 hours and 7 minutes for a 15:52 pace. Well within the 18 minute requirement, but slower than I expected I'd be able. Amazing how quickly one loses form. I think I'm back on my game here and hope I can stay with it all.

I started out with a "balmy" 44 degrees, by the time I finished it was 36 with a wind chill to 26 degrees. Brrrr, but it was lovely since it was sunny and I dressed ok. I finished just as I was starting to think I was getting cold. I saw a redheaded woodpecker and a couple of bluebirds on my trek. Lovely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!