Columbia Harbor house is closed and..

Lol, I know we all have our favorite things, but one QS restaurant being temporarily relocated to Tomorrowland is the absolute tip of the iceberg on closures/changes at WDW. Really would not recommend going any time this year if you aren't flexible and willing to accept it won't be the same as prior trips.

I thought i read somewhere , they were using it as a relaxation place for cast members since they had to social distance them more during breaks. If that is the case, then it should be reopening soon

Then it was being used for the Peter Pan's Flight line. It might still be?

Try something new! The only way you found out that you love CHH was by trying it the first time. There are many other fantastic locations at Magic Kingdom, including monorail resorts, that would be fun new things to try.

Dan

Skipper Canteen is my new favorite food in MK.
Another vote for Skipper Canteen here. We're regulars at CHH and in fact it's the only QS place in MK I go to, since I'm vegan and don't like the fake-meat burgers.

We had this dilemma--where to go to eat in MK--a little over a week ago and we decided to give Skipper Canteen a try. We loved it there and now it's our must-go-to restaurant at MK.

We have eaten at almost every restaurant in MK, and CHH is our favorite QS at MK. We enjoy the food, but, even more than that, we enjoy the quiet second floor seating where we watch the Fantasyland and Liberty Square crowds pass by.

The last time we went to WDW (4 years ago) we skipped CHH and promised ourselves we would go the next time we went to MK. We never thought it would be 4 years later and CHH would be closed. That's what we get for taking it for granted.:sad2:

We head back to WDW in August. Keeping our fingers crossed CHH opens soon.

Well all righty then. Would you believe in over 40 years of going to WDW I have never eaten there? I can't say there is a single restaurant, or ride for that matter, that were it closed I just wouldn't go.

I get it, though. At some point there is a breaking point, and evidently CHH is yours.

Love CHH but didn't eat there last trip. It was gonna be our last meal of the trip, but we were too tired to face MK on our last day :crazy2: We ended up going to DS and ate at Ragland Road. Like Statefan17 said, who knew it would be closed this year. Hoping we hear rumors of an opening soon :wizard:

I missed the lobster roll so much we’re debating to get one at Ale & Compass next trip, which oddly is only served during breakfast for $20+tax/tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter