[COLOR=DarkRed]A few quick questions...........[/COLOR]

cdy16zz

DVC/Our little bit'o Heaven
Could someone tell me what time we have to leave the ship when we return from the cruise.

And do they serve breakfast to everyone before we leave???

Thanks for the info!!!!! :flower:

Depends on your dinner seating - early/late. The early folks leave first and the late people follow. Yes - you're fed.

DCL asks that everyone be off the ship by 9 am. THis usually is possible, however, we had one cruise where Customs wouldn't allow the doors to open till after 9.

You have an assigned breakfast time based on your dinner seating from the night before. You also have to option of the deck 9 buffet for breakfast--so, yes, everyone can have breakfast before leaving the ship. The menu is a little more limited than normal, but there is plenty of hot and cold food to eat. There is no room service that morning.

Thank you!!!

This is our first cruise, I didn't know that the dinner times determine breakfast times!!!

Thank you again!! I have alot to learn!!! pirate:

cdy16zz said:
Thank you!!!

This is our first cruise, I didn't know that the dinner times determine breakfast times!!!

Thank you again!! I have alot to learn!!! pirate:
Only on the last day. :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter