College Program Questions Thread, Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joanna71985

<marquee><font color=green>Characters are my frien
Hey everyone. It looks like now is a good time to start up a new thread. I can't believe how fast the other one went (it almost tripled the first one). This is a good place to ask questions, share concerns, and talk about your experiences.

A little bit about myself: I've done the CP 4 times. They are Spring 2005 (Fantasyland merchandise), Fall Advantage 2006 (character attendant), Summer 2007 (Epcot WS custodial), and Summer 2008 (QSFB-Casey's Corner/character attendant). I've been a Campus Rep for 3 seasons, and I will be applying for Fall 2009.

Let the new thread begin!:banana:

Hey everyone. It looks like now is a good time to start up a new thread. I can't believe how fast the other one went (it almost tripled the first one). This is a good place to ask questions, share concerns, and talk about your experiences.

A little bit about myself: I've done the CP 4 times. They are Spring 2005 (Fantasyland merchandise), Fall Advantage 2006 (character attendant), Summer 2007 (Epcot WS custodial), and Summer 2008 (QSFB-Casey's Corner/character attendant). I've been a Campus Rep for 3 seasons, and I will be applying for Fall 2009.

Let the new thread begin!:banana:

I feel so honored to be one of the first to post on the brand new thread!

soooo excited about Spring 09!

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone that has helped me, it has been, needless to say VERY helpfull.

I'm still in the "it's all so surreal" mode. I check in 3 weeks from today for Spring Merchandise. I'm the 3rd member of my family to do a merch CP, following in my 2 daughters' footsteps, which makes it even WEIRDER! :lmao:

Thank you, Joanna, for all you do for CP hopefuls. You have been a real help to me making the decision to apply and answering all the silly little questions that haunt me late at night.

I wonder who the oldest CPer ever was??? :rolleyes1

I'm still in the "it's all so surreal" mode. I check in 3 weeks from today for Spring Merchandise. I'm the 3rd member of my family to do a merch CP, following in my 2 daughters' footsteps, which makes it even WEIRDER! :lmao:

Thank you, Joanna, for all you do for CP hopefuls. You have been a real help to me making the decision to apply and answering all the silly little questions that haunt me late at night.

I couldn't say, but I know we had a couple Canadian Cultural Cast members working in Food and Bev that were mid 40s!

I talked to a woman at Epcot doing research who told me she was 57 when she did her CP....she then went full time.

Liz

You're welcome. It's no problem at all (and is why I became a campus rep). :)

Hello fellow Disney fans. Im new here and i really want to do the disney college program. I have a question :) I havent started at a college yet and i read you have to be in college at least a semester. Im going to be moving to NC next month or so. What would be my time frame if i apply? would i be able to get into fall semester if i started a spring semester at a community college? sorry for the annoying questions - im clueless

Hey guys, just thought I'd say thanks to everyone who gave me their congratulations on the previous thread :goodvibes

I'm gonna be doing QSFB which I understand you've done before, Joanna?

I've read the role description etc, but what do you ACTUALLY do?

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Yay i can't wait to apply, I'm just wanting christmas to fly by just so i can apply

Question: I have a roommate in mind for Fall09 already and I was wondering- when you get offered a role, can you accept it and then pick an arrival date (so we can make sure we both have the same date) later? And, if you use roommate notification, does it matter if your dates are the same?

Hello fellow Disney fans. Im new here and i really want to do the disney college program. I have a question :) I havent started at a college yet and i read you have to be in college at least a semester. Im going to be moving to NC next month or so. What would be my time frame if i apply? would i be able to get into fall semester if i started a spring semester at a community college? sorry for the annoying questions - im clueless

You must be in college at the time you apply and they assume you'll complete that semester. So yes, if you are enrolled at the community college in the spring, you would be able to apply for the fall program!

If you just graduated high school in May 08 then you may be qualified for the career start program! The CS is nearly identical to the CP, you just have fewer role options. Look into to that one if you're interested as well!

Question: I have a roommate in mind for Fall09 already and I was wondering- when you get offered a role, can you accept it and then pick an arrival date (so we can make sure we both have the same date) later? And, if you use roommate notification, does it matter if your dates are the same?

Once you receive your purple folder you will have two weeks to accept your offer - you MUST select your arrival date in order to accept. In order to be roommates you must have the same arrival (and they prefer the same departure) date. If you and your preferred roommate apply on the same day, then there's a good chance you'll receive the purple folders around the same time too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter