Collecting Castles and Sipping round the world - a WDW half marathon adventure

I love reading about all of the memories you made with your dad- it’s giving me all of the happy feels! :hug:

You had a BIG day for post-half! There is nothing quite like “post-runDisney shut down the parks” tired.

Crosswords, fill in the blanks, word finds, etc were our go to airport and hotel activity because we know how to party.
I love this! I saw this picture also had a Diet Coke... my kind of party!

What a great race! So fun that you could reconnect and were able to run together so well.

I’m sorry about your Nana :(

Great day with your Dad at AK and fun night at MK. Those nachos, though.

I'm enjoying your report. It sounds like a special trip with your dad. I'm sorry to hear about both your mom and Nana.

I have done several different runDisney half marathons, but I haven't done the main Marathon weekend one yet. I think the course is the same as Princess, however. It sounds like a great time that you got to run with your friend the entire time.

Thank you so much for posting your half TR...I'm running my first ever half and Disney event in January, so I have been scouring the boards for January half TRs. I really enjoyed yours; it will help me prepare!

Thank you so much for posting your half TR...I'm running my first ever half and Disney event in January, so I have been scouring the boards for January half TRs. I really enjoyed yours; it will help me prepare!

Glad my report was helpful! Feel free to ask if you have any questions before your race.

I realize I've not posted my final day of the trip before flying home! Have to rectify that soon. it mostly including walking very slowly around Epcot while having snacks and refreshments :)

Glad my report was helpful! Feel free to ask if you have any questions before your race.

I realize I've not posted my final day of the trip before flying home! Have to rectify that soon. it mostly including walking very slowly around Epcot while having snacks and refreshments :)
This is an important part of a race weekend! I'm not going to say it is the most important, but some would and I would not be able to give a strong argument against it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter