Coke Zero

Camonkeygirl

DIS Veteran
does anyone know if they have a Coke Zero on the Wonder either at the drink station or at the bars? I am trying to convince a friend to sail with me, but she only drinks Coke Zero due to some medical concerns. We will be sailing out of San Diego in Oct.

Thank you.

• Marc D

DIS Veteran
    The choices are not the same across all the machines. If it’s not available on one, go to the next one.

Kpitts17

Mouseketeer
    Yes! Coke Zero is my absolute favorite and hate having to opt for Diet Coke. I found that Cabanas usually had coke zero but the ones near the pools did not. Have to look around for your machine for the week.

• smiths02

DIS Veteran
    When we were on the Dream in June, I was told only Diet Coke in MDRs was included. Told I would have to pay extra for Coke Zero.

ajo

DIS Veteran
    When we were on the Dream in June, I was told only Diet Coke in MDRs was included. Told I would have to pay extra for Coke Zero.
    In June 2018 we had Coke Zero in the MDR on the Wonder for free. So maybe it varies by ship?

• PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
    Unless there's been a major change, that's not true. Any sodas ordered in the MDR are included. But no sodas ordered in the lounges/pool side/room service are not included.

smiths02

DIS Veteran
    Unless there's been a major change, that's not true. Any sodas ordered in the MDR are included. But no sodas ordered in the lounges/pool side/room service are not included.
    That is what our server told us. We got Diet Coke and other sodas included...it was presented as if Coke Zero was not on the fountain and would therefore be a can of soda and a charge. That was our first night in AP. It is possible that the fountain was having an issue that night in that venue for Coke Zero...we didn't ask for it again since we had been told our first night.
    Even so, it was still an option. We just ordered Diet Coke or water in MDR and got our fill of Coke Zero from the pool deck.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES