** Coffee/Tea Exchange** CLOSED

mickeyfan2

DIS Veteran
This is for all the coffee and tea drinkers out there. What a great way to start your morning with a cup of coffee/tea from a fellow DISer.

Please send by the send by date, report that is was sent and also what you received.

Minimum of $5.00
Names out- Friday, Auugust 18
Send by date- Friday, August 25.

Please PM me the following if you want to join in.

Name-
Address-
Email Address-
Number of Exchanges-
Coffee/tea/both-
Favorite flavors-
Coffee grounds or beans:
Tea bags or leaves:

I'm in for this one. I won't be able to pick up my name until after I come back from WDW on the 22nd. But that still gives be 3 days to shop for something special and send it out. Just didn't want you worry about a name not being picked up.

AlexWyattMommy said:
I'm in for this one. I won't be able to pick up my name until after I come back from WDW on the 22nd. But that still gives be 3 days to shop for something special and send it out. Just didn't want you worry about a name not being picked up.
This will be just fine.

I've been waiting for this one! It's my second one, so I'll do it right. I still feel guilty that I didn't send enough in my first exchange. :guilty:

RSoxFan said:
I've been waiting for this one! It's my second one, so I'll do it right. I still feel guilty that I didn't send enough in my first exchange. :guilty:
Don't worry. You did fine on your exchange. :thumbsup2 I felt the same way on my first exchange. :teeth:

From the woman who is rarely without her coffee!!!

I'm in!!!
:surfweb:

Need (or want ;) ) a new mug for that coffee and tea?
Come join us in the mug exchange :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter