coffee pot size ASM

pxydst

Mouseketeer
we are staying at All Star Music family suites in march and want to know how big the coffee pots are in the suites?? is it a standard 4 cup size or a real coffee pot?!?!:coffee:

I don't think that the values have coffee pots at all in the rooms. sorry:flower3:

The OP is talking about a family suite, which does come with a coffee maker.

OP, I haven't stayed in one, so I can't say for sure, but I looked at a photo gallery of the suite rooms, and you can see the coffee pot here:

asmu08suite21.jpg

Looks like a standard small-pot coffee maker. HTH. :thumbsup2

Two of our family group had family suites when we stayed in 2010...they were definitely the small pots...they say 4 cup but must be 4 miniature cups! We drove and brought our 12 cup pot which is what we plan to do on our next trip.

Perhaps someone who has been there more recently can say if the little pots have been replaced with something larger?

Thank you!!!! I see they are small, maybe 1 pot per mug maybe?? we are having groceries delivered so we will definitely be buying coffee!!! thank you for the picture of the supplies in the kitchen BlovesC, I saw a different picture but I could not see it so clearly!:thumbsup2

Just got back and they are now the pods, not a pot, so it is per mug...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!