Coffee Makers Beach Club Villa & Jambo House Villa/ coffee replenishment

RobNJ

Earning My Ears
I have searched and found a variety of answers, but do not know what the current situation is. Can anyone tell what type of coffee makers are currently in Beach Club 1 bedroom villas and Jambo house 1 bedroom villas? Is it drip or K-cup?

I see that you can order coffee replenishment packs. Any idea what they charge for them and what is included. My wife only drinks decaf and I don't drink coffee so trying to decide if my wife needs to pack extra decaf.

I hope someone can help.

It's a full size 8 cup drip pot. They are supposed to charge you for extra coffee packets, but the trash service usually replaces them. And we have also called and requested them before and they never ask us to pay.

Although they give you a couple of packets of both regular and decaf, I always bring a gallon ziplock filled w/ my preferred coffee and some basket filters - they don’t take up much room in my suitcase & I like my morning coffee on my balcony - especially at AKV. I also throw a ziplock w/ laundry pods in my suitcase since we do laundry in our villa.

Although they give you a couple of packets of both regular and decaf, I always bring a gallon ziplock filled w/ my preferred coffee and some basket filters - they don’t take up much room in my suitcase & I like my morning coffee on my balcony - especially at AKV. I also throw a ziplock w/ laundry pods in my suitcase since we do laundry in our villa.
We do the same.

I think the cost of getting extra packs has been removed. You can call housekeeping and get more.

I usually bring my own coffee and basket filters. But if I’m going on a cruise I have to use their coffee and I have not had any trouble getting it for free.

We do the same.
Me too! I only drink decaf, so I just find it easier to bring some-except when I was at VGF and the housekeeper stopped by to see if she could bring me something. She kept listing things, she really seemed to want me to say I needed SOMETHING-finally I asked for more decaf coffee-she must have brought 25 packets, and I was solo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!