Coffee at CSR??

Tink316

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know about the coffee at CSR?

I understand the coffee at most of WDW is not so great, but at CSR it's not the Nescafe used by others because the restaurants at CSR are not WDW operated. Is there any truth to this??

I need a good cup of coffee to start my day! If necessary, I'll bring my own, but would prefer it if I could get a good cup somewhere at CSR (where we're staying).

Thanks!

Does anyone know about the coffee at CSR?

I understand the coffee at most of WDW is not so great, but at CSR it's not the Nescafe used by others because the restaurants at CSR are not WDW operated. Is there any truth to this??

I need a good cup of coffee to start my day! If necessary, I'll bring my own, but would prefer it if I could get a good cup somewhere at CSR (where we're staying).

Thanks!

It's most likely NesCafe. I can't vouch though, I don't leave till Thursday. I'm bringing some coffee for the room, that'd be cheaper and easier anyway for me.

I asked the same question a couple of days ago about POFQ coffee. It was the coffee at the food court that we loved so much, not in the room coffee. I was told the same thing it must be Nescafe. If that coffee was Nescafe than I am a Nescafe fan, because the coffee I make at home was not that good.:thumbsup2 :worship:

:surfweb: I got Cappuccino each morning from a walk up stand outside of the pepper market, just before you get to the entrance to the sit down resturant. I dont know what kind of coffee it was but it was very good, funky florida water and all

I think I read the new RIX cafe is serving the real stuff. I got really excited because I am going to go get some for my mother in the mornings.

I think I read the new RIX cafe is serving the real stuff. I got really excited because I am going to go get some for my mother in the mornings.

I don't know about any of you, but I think Disney should get together with Dunkin Donuts...talk about GREAT coffee.
I am staying at CSR for part of our August stay. I am getting a mug, so I can enjoy as much coffee as I want. The nescafe has been ok our last few trips, but its no Dunkin Donuts.:surfweb:

The packets in the room are called Cafe Valet 100% Arabica coffee. I'll find out about the Pepper Market tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter