Coffee anyone?

scootert

DIS Veteran
Here's the big question -- has the coffee improved at the WDW?? We usually bring our own coffee for in the room, but sometimes I want a cup during the day or some espresso.... any suggestions? Thanks

I couldn't find a decent cup of coffee in the parks, however, at the Dolphin resort they have a coffee bar set up in the Am and it is very good, strong but very tastey!

Thanks - I was pretty sure a decent cup within the parks wouldn't happen. We're staying in the Boardwalk area, so it's good to know we can stroll over to the Dolphin for some caffeine.

The only good coffee we've found besides what we make in our own room is at Spoodles.

The coffee at the parks, in a word, STINKS. Bout the only way we can stomach it is by putting in huge amounts of sweetners, and then it's nothing more than an infusion of caffeine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter