Code of the Week?

mrstomrice

Disney Planning Fanactic!
Code of the Week
I spoke to DIS Sister in Law who is going to FW next month. She was told that she could not apply the free ticket upgrade to her passes b/c she is in the campground (cabins, however can do so) Anyway, she was told to call back to see if any other discounts will work for her. The CM mentioned a code of the week...anyone ever hear if this. Hope I am not totally clueless and those on this board will wonder what rock I am living under...believe me, I have to have my daily dose of the Dis board! Just wondering what you know:)

Nope, never heard of such a thing, but if they put out a code a week, I'll be calling weekly. Oh, nevermind, I already do that. :lmao:

I've been around the DIS a very long time (I originally joined in 1999) and I've never seen weekly codes. The CM that your DSIL spoke to might feel as if there is a new code announced every week, but that really is not the case.

If anything, you might see a code released for Florida residents one week, an AP-holders code the following week and maybe a package code for the general public on yet another week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!