Cocktail before 5:00 at the Grand Floridan?

TeresaWen

DIS Veteran
Is there a place to have an afternoon cocktail in the GF now that Mizner's is closed for refurbishment?

They opened at 1:00. Citricos does not open until 5:00?

It looks like the temporary bar by the tea room doesn't open until 5pm, either. Gasparilla's has a small drink menu with margaritas, beer, and wine. TP shows that Sandy Cove grab & go has bottles of spirits. You could mix your own.

Is there a place to have an afternoon cocktail in the GF now that Mizner's is closed for refurbishment?

They opened at 1:00. Citricos does not open until 5:00?
The closest place I can think of that's indoors is the Wave @ the Contemporary.
You also have Geyser Point (outdoors but covered) at WL. Think it's one boat stop away coming and going but check the boat routes to be sure.

You can walk to the Poly. I'm pretty sure both Tambu and Trader Sam's open before 5:00. 3ish perhaps?
There isn't another place at the Grand that I can think of besides the pools.

Thanks everyone! I surely will miss their margaritas.

Love the waterfront bar at The wilderness lodge. Think we will go there for our pre MK drink.

You can walk to the Poly. I'm pretty sure both Tambu and Trader Sam's open before 5:00. 3ish perhaps?
There isn't another place at the Grand that I can think of besides the pools.
You can also get drinks from the to go window at Barefoot bar at Poly. Hop off the boat from GF and it’s right there!

he closest place I can think of that's indoors is the Wave @ the Contemporary.

If the Wave lounge is open, it's at least reasonably quiet and you may be able to get nibbles though I'm not sure when it opens. But if you just want a lounge, the Outer Rim at CR on the 4th floor has a good selection of cocktails - it's just a bit noisier but it was not really busy during the middle of the day (at least that was the case earlier this week).

If the Wave lounge is open, it's at least reasonably quiet and you may be able to get nibbles though I'm not sure when it opens. But if you just want a lounge, the Outer Rim at CR on the 4th floor has a good selection of cocktails - it's just a bit noisier but it was not really busy during the middle of the day (at least that was the case earlier this week).
Thanks! I think we will try this. I do like pool bars but sometimes I want my drink in a proper glass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter