CoachUSA - LAX to DL?

Zooey

Mouseketeer
i see this service has a discount through D23 so round trip seems reasonable to me. Anyone tried this?
We were going to just use Lyft. Would love to hear thoughts! Thank you!

I usually use Supershuttle. But I have not been out there since the advent of ride-sharing. I am booking Supershuttle for my May visit with my mom, though. I think my mom will be more comfortable with that than Uber/Lyft. Just one way, since I am picking up a car a Paradise Pier later in the trip.

Do you mean the Disneyland resort Express operated by coachUSA?

I used it last August and it worked very well! And we will use it again the next time...
Like the pp said you should check out their schedule and if it works for you.

Using the shuttle was a major improvement over using a rental... especially as we are Germans and not used to American driving and after traveling for 12h+ it was great not having to deal with anything but waiting for the right stop...

I usually use Supershuttle. But I have not been out there since the advent of ride-sharing. I am booking Supershuttle for my May visit with my mom, though. I think my mom will be more comfortable with that than Uber/Lyft. Just one way, since I am picking up a car a Paradise Pier later in the trip.

Just wanted to add Supershuttle gives a discount for AAA members, and you can sometimes find a discount code online. You may stop at a few other hotels in the Disneyland area, but the DRE is the same set-up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter