CND Discounted Tickets for Fall?

jenny-pooh

Mouseketeer
Do you think there is any chance of discounted tickets becoming available for November? Or should I just buy regular priced tickets now? I am thinking with Star Wars Galaxy's Edge opening chances of a discount will be slim and that there may even be a price increase.
Thanks!

Do you think there is any chance of discounted tickets becoming available for November? Or should I just buy regular priced tickets now? I am thinking with Star Wars Galaxy's Edge opening chances of a discount will be slim and that there may even be a price increase.
Thanks!
We're going in November also, and I think your assessment is quite correct - there is almost no chance of discounts when GE opens. I think they were absolutely being careful when the current promotion end date of September 30 was picked to not overlap the opening of GE.

In for updates, with a little bit of hope.

I’m going early October, so likely no Galaxy’s Edge, but the ticket discount expires September 27th. Hoping they’ll throw something out there for people like us.

Thanks!

None whatsoever. Buy regular tickets now.

The fact that the Canadian discounted tickets expire in September is a pretty good indication that there will be nothing for the Fall. They don’t need to with Galaxy’s Edge opening.

Pretty sure we'll be paying full price for tickets. We go in January 2020. I'm just hoping they release regular passes for after September BEFORE hiking them.

Thanks!

I think Disney's is to keep crowds at bay when GE opens, it's unlikely they will offer a Canadian deal again, probably not for a while I am guessing. They don't need to get people in the parks, they are going to be flooded already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter