Club Soda in the Parks?

Mortlives

DIS Veteran
Is club soda available at CS restaurants in the parks? How about at the refillable mug stations? I don't like sweet drinks, so I'm hoping they have the old style fountains.

Thanks for any help.

No to the drink refill stations, and I don't recall ever seeing it at CS restaurants. Only places I've ever seen that is club level lounges and bars. Not even sure about TS restaurants but most of them have bar service so you'd be OK with those probably. If you find a place where there is a bar, you could get some there. All of the drink stations and CS have filtered water (not bottled at the drink stations) and you could probably buy Perrier at the resorts.

There are bars you can visit in all parks except MK.

Most places have unsweeteened iced tea, IF you ask, and I believe that the way most soda vending things work, there is usually a little tab that they can dispense seltzer from, but I don't think I've seen club soda. (I don't like the sweet drinks either. Bear in mind that the iced tea does have caffeine in it though:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:)

I had no issues with the sweet tea that they had.

It Golden Peak brand (I guess coke owns it) that I have seen it in places like Gas stations and Sam's Club snack bars.

I had some at Sunshine seasonings and saw it offered at other CS locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter