Club Penguin

AlexJohnson

Earning My Ears
Hi friends! Who used to play Club Penguin online? How nostalgic to think of it. But as far as I know, the game is no longer online-based, now it’s paid instead. Which part of it do you still remember tho?

At the time interactive toys with website access became popular starting with Webkinz this new type of toy playing really took off like a rocket. When Club Penguin debuted it was popular for a time because it had competition with Webkinz but I think it was a great idea but it seemed worse. Because the problem with most interactive toys with website access was they always had enabled kids to participate in chat room access which when you get the general picture which is the target for bullying and you just can't chat in a chat room much anymore because no matter what words you typed in a kids chat room they always accused kids of using profanity and would block the kids from the chat rooms all the time and this wasn't the way kids chat rooms were supposed to be and that's why Club Penguin started improving themselves by creating safe chat by having a list of words and phrases that kids could actually use while playing a game on Club Penguin with another player. But I think why Club Penguin went downhill was because they started to make people play for additional stuff like extended membership and that really made Club Penguin go belly up. But if there was a place like Club Penguin for kids that had forums rather than chat rooms and neat and exciting games and contests that kids could play in i'm sure it would be a great idea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter