Club Level WL Vs. Poly

Sdeleone

Earning My Ears
We have been going back and forth between Resort View Club Level at the Poly or Deluxe Room Club Level at WL. We would be staying 3 days/2 nights at the end of Feb. 2024 and have never stayed club level before. Has anyone stayed at one or both? If both, which one did you prefer? Transportation is not an issue as we won’t be visiting any parks to take full advantage of the club level offerings and the resort. It would be 2 adults and 3 kids (15, 14, and 9).

We stayed at WL club level last summer but only have AKL club level to compare it to. We absolutely loved the WL club lounge and much preferred the set up with the CL rooms being on the same corridor as the lounge. Even at breakfast (the busiest time by far) WL CL felt like it was a chilled, relaxing place to be (apart from the faint "KETCHUP!!" from Whispering Canyon Cafe down below). We loved the food and drink offerings as well.

Never done CL at WL, although I do LOVE WL (own DVC at Copper Creek). But Poly CL is great! All the rooms are in the Hawaii building which is a fantastic location between the 2 pools (and far removed from the tower construction). The views from the resort view rooms are nice views. You can watch the fireworks from the lounge with the music piped in. You can book one of the Oasis Pool Patios for a relaxing day at the pool (and you're still right by the Hawaii building to run up to the lounge for snacks or drinks). The Poly rooms are pretty big with 2 queen beds and a daybed.

But the deluxe room at WL might win out for me for a party of 5--so much space and a living room area where you can relax and enjoy each other's company. The pools at WL are both really great. February usually has some good weather for going to Geyser Point--get a table near the lake. The lobby is so beautiful there!

You can't go wrong. I hope you have a great resort-only stay!

We have been going back and forth between Resort View Club Level at the Poly or Deluxe Room Club Level at WL. We would be staying 3 days/2 nights at the end of Feb. 2024 and have never stayed club level before. Has anyone stayed at one or both? If both, which one did you prefer? Transportation is not an issue as we won’t be visiting any parks to take full advantage of the club level offerings and the resort. It would be 2 adults and 3 kids (15, 14, and 9).
I have never stayed club level at the Polynesian, but I can say that club level at the Wilderness Lodge is AMAZING! and highly recommend!

I see you've chosen the Poly. Just wanted to add that the Deluxe Rooms at Wilderness Lodge are not on the same level as the club. I stayed in one once, and the room was great, but I was pushing my elderly mom in a wheelchair. I wouldn't do a Deluxe Room again because it wasn't close to the club at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter