Club Level: If you could only stay at one resort CL ever again................

Second to last week of June; 5ish days

This is all very individual stuff, but I think I'd go with CR. That top floor could be so great with a larger group.

On the other hand, I realy dislike CR's pool situation. GF will win all day long on that front. But I'd hate to be in a 'far away' 2BR suite. Again, not sure how the 2BR's work at GF so make sure to look into that more.

Ultimately I don't think you can make a bad decision, so that's a good thing.

That's my pespective!

We had the Vice Presidential Suite at the Contemporary back in January. I can honestly say it blew me away. It was two bedrooms with a breathtaking view of Bay Lake. It had six balcony areas, and its on the top floor so you can easily see EPCOT and MGM fireworks (not to mention a breathtaking Electrical Water Pageant view!). You can also walk a few steps across the hallway and see the nightly MK fireworks from the beautiful CL lounge balconies too. Best of both worlds!!

The suites at CR are all on the 14th floor unless you book a Garden Wing suite. If you book a GW suite, you'll have access to the 12th floor Atrium Club lounge. The 14th floor Tower Club lounge is the best on property, IMO. There are a total of 16 rooms on that floor, and the lounge is quite big enough to handle all that and then some. It's also almost always empty, so it's like you have the entire place to yourself. The food is excellent. The CMs go so above and beyond other CLs we've experienced! It's very personal. I can't recommend it enough!

The best of both worlds is exactly how I described the CR VP Suite when we stayed there - amazing.

This would easily be another on the 'hope to-do again' list...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter