Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

We were at MK the Saturday after Easter, it was a madhouse. I was able to pull 4th, 5th and so on FP's for everything(except 7dmt) but the block of hours in the early evening locked us out of the 7ht,8th and so on until we got them off the books. I feel that time was wasted as I could have used the next FP through the app. Once your next loaded up FP is used that time restraint is gone. Many times I'd book the next one while in line for the expired(just used)FP, it's a great system if you utilize it correctly.

I made my CL FPs today along with my regular FPs for those same days:yay:

I was able to get everything we wanted and at the times we wanted. I was not able to overlap the CL FPs as I had hoped. I did hear of that happening in the beginning but not so much lately. Maybe they stopped that?

I booked my days at HS, MK, and AK. I booked my 3 CL FPs in the AM. This is when we would typically want to have 2 Tier 1s, followed my our 3 regular.

I think this will work out well. I started them one hour after opening so we can do RD and get a few other rides in, so this would take us until 2 or 3 depending on opening time. We are usually done by 3 and don't usually head to another park for rides in the evening, so I think this will be fine.

I also booked the HEA viewing area for all 3 days.

It took about 20 minutes so not too bad (I did have my spreadsheet ready;)) DSS was great and said to call them with any changes.
:banana::banana: Getting excited!

I have a while before I need to finalize my plans for CLFP (90 days is July), but I have three quick questions:

1) Would they allow using everyday (3-4 days of CLFP) on DHS for the CLFPs? That is, can I do AS2, SDC, and TSMM everyday?

2) Does anyone think there is any chance that a nighttime show could be during a party (e.g., MNSSHP)? Obviously we would need admission, but could we get reserved seating? I know this is unlikely, but curious if this has come up yet?

3) I know you can modify the regular FPs, once booked (at 90 days out). And I know people have duplicated rides. But can you also overlap windows? I assume that will work OK? So I can get 2 x TSMM or 2 x SDC (obviously not two of both since the regular ones are subject to tiers) that are 20 mins apart? I do know they will not book them this way, but with modifying them -- has anyone seen reports of duplicate rides with overlapping windows?

Last edited:
I have a while before I need to finalize my plans for CLFP (90 days is July), but I have three quick questions:

1) Would they allow using everyday (3-4 days of CLFP) on DHS for the CLFPs? That is, can I do AS2, SDC, and TSMM everyday?

2) Does anyone think there is any chance that a nighttime show could be during a party (e.g., MNSSHP)? Obviously we would need admission, but could we get reserved seating? I know this is unlikely, but curious if this has come up yet?

3) I know you can modify the regular FPs, once booked (at 90 days out). And I know people have duplicated rides. But can you also overlap windows? I assume that will work OK? So I can get 2 x TSMM or 2 x SDC (obviously not two of both since the regular ones are subject to tiers) that are 20 mins apart? I do know they will not book them this way, but with modifying them -- has anyone seen reports of duplicate rides with overlapping windows?

Hey there...

1) Yeah, you can duplicate, triplicate, etc days. You can book every single day at the same park with the same rides, if so desired.

2) Don’t think I’ve seen this come up yet. TBD for sure. If they were smart, they’d offer reserved parade viewing. Ahem... Disney.... pretty please. :-)

3) You cannot overlap windows with Extra and Regular FPs either with the original booking with DSS or manually changing the Regular FPs later.

Hey there...

1) Yeah, you can duplicate, triplicate, etc days. You can book every single day at the same park with the same rides, if so desired.

2) Don’t think I’ve seen this come up yet. TBD for sure. If they were smart, they’d offer reserved parade viewing. Ahem... Disney.... pretty please. :-)

3) You cannot overlap windows with Extra and Regular FPs either with the original booking with DSS or manually changing the Regular FPs later.

Thank you!

I would love parade viewing... I did see they are not offering any viewing for July 4 (from this thread), so I'm guessing nothing on party nights.

For #3, I had assumed you could modify them to overlap (I know DSS wouldn't let them overlap), but I guess not. =(.

Oh well, still excited to try this out. But I'd much rather do 6 FPs in 3 hours (than 6 in 6 hours). But for DHS alone, this will be worth it. Get to do all the Toy Story rides with ease...

Thank you!

I would love parade viewing... I did see they are not offering any viewing for July 4 (from this thread), so I'm guessing nothing on party nights.

For #3, I had assumed you could modify them to overlap (I know DSS wouldn't let them overlap), but I guess not. =(.

Oh well, still excited to try this out. But I'd much rather do 6 FPs in 3 hours (than 6 in 6 hours). But for DHS alone, this will be worth it. Get to do all the Toy Story rides with ease...

Well, you can still do 6 FPs in 3 hours... just need to modify, modify, modify, and get a little luck. Although even that is difficult since you can’t manually modify the three paid ones. ;-)

Thoughts?

Staying at YC end of Aug so I could do multiple days at HS to get FPs for all new rides... BUT
1. Do you think I’ll have trouble getting them at 60 days?

2. If I do have trouble, do you think if wait to 60 to buy CLFP, I’ll have trouble?

3. Should I just do the CLFP at 90 days to be sure?

TIA

Also, are child swap for FP good only for that day, I can’t remember.

Does the 90 day window work like the 60 day with respect to “umbrella-ing”?
At the time you book with DSS, it’s only for the CL Guests who have paid for the Extras.

Add Party does apply to the regular 3 FPs booked for each paid day unless Disney has tweaked this recently.

Thoughts?

Staying at YC end of Aug so I could do multiple days at HS to get FPs for all new rides... BUT
1. Do you think I’ll have trouble getting them at 60 days?

2. If I do have trouble, do you think if wait to 60 to buy CLFP, I’ll have trouble?

3. Should I just do the CLFP at 90 days to be sure?

TIA

Also, are child swap for FP good only for that day, I can’t remember.
I’d do 90 days for the CLFP days. I would absolutely do them before the 60 day mark just because you can also do regular FPs & you’ll want those booked before they open to everyone else. For that reason actually I’d book no later than 71 days out since people can book FPs for 10 days of their trip (right?)...

I’d do 90 days for the CLFP days. I would absolutely do them before the 60 day mark just because you can also do regular FPs & you’ll want those booked before they open to everyone else. For that reason actually I’d book no later than 71 days out since people can book FPs for 10 days of their trip (right?)...

It's really +length of stay/# of ticket days, up to 14 days. The +10 thing is for dining. :-)

So, what is the consensus on WHEN you can modify the regular FP's . If I modify right after SS books them will I get a call "Hey we told you no duplicates."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter