Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I thought I was all set for out May trip but I am confused reading all of this. When I booked our extra FPP the DSS agent advised me to book regular in the morning and extra in the evening. She said after we use our first three we can begin booking fourth fpp as if the other three didn’t exist, as long as times don’t overlap. Is that correct? If I have MK fpp for 9,10,11 and then extra fpp in Epcot at 6,7,8pm can I use fourth regular fpp in mk beginning at 11? Does that make sense? I really hope she was correct or I am
Stuck!

I thought I was all set for out May trip but I am confused reading all of this. When I booked our extra FPP the DSS agent advised me to book regular in the morning and extra in the evening. She said after we use our first three we can begin booking fourth fpp as if the other three didn’t exist, as long as times don’t overlap. Is that correct? If I have MK fpp for 9,10,11 and then extra fpp in Epcot at 6,7,8pm can I use fourth regular fpp in mk beginning at 11? Does that make sense? I really hope she was correct or I am
Stuck!
Yes, as soon as you have scanned your 11am FP, you can begin to look for another...

I have been lurking with everyone's plans and been doing some back of the napkin strategies but I finally cut my first real deal plan.

Thank you to @GADisneyDad14, @hiroMYhero

My touring style is more like @GADisneyDad14 in that we also take pool breaks. I am a seasoned planner and project manager by trade which is telling that now having 6 FP passes to organize was much more difficult to plan around the pool time and lunch/dinner ADRs, so if you are new to planning, it is expected.

I am posting my initial thoughts on my week, here is my spreadsheet with the above restrictions, I only hope this helps you guys as I have been helped. This is not the final but this is my initial strategy given my limitation.

Edit* the red triangle on some cells represent the regular FPs that I am going to change to my double up tier 1 selections.

View attachment 316733
funny but not only do we do disney the same way, our speadsheets are set up the same way! LOL

OK. I've read most of this thread, as well as the FP info, but I'm not sure about FP+$ and split stays (with mixed CL).

Days 1-3 at CL (Resort 1, on property)
Days 4-6 non CL (Resort 2, on property)

At Day1-minus 87 days (aka CL checkout minus 90), I can sign up for FP+$ (I can also sign up for the "free" FP+ for days 1-3).

Based on what I've read, FP+ for Days 4-6 would be based on "Time"-minus 60 days.

How would "Time" be defined for Days 4-6? Would T-60 be based on Day 1 or Day 4 of my stay?

Confused o_O

Stuck!

I was told the same thing, and planned my extra FPs in the evening (post-afternoon break at the hotel) for the same reason. I think it's a toss up between being able to book a 4th FP early in the day, versus having flexibility in the afternoon without having to reschedule through DSS or whoever is available after 5 p.m. Hopefully this plan works out but I'm constantly questioning whether I should have booked extra FPs in the morning! :)

How would "Time" be defined for Days 4-6? Would T-60 be based on Day 1 or Day 4 of my stay?
60 days out from check-in of Stay#2...book for length of stay.

All regular FP booking rules apply for any non-CL non-paid Days.

My DD11 and I are at this moment in the MK HEA viewing area for the CL FP. DH and DS13 are off searching for snacks. We are the only 2 people in here on our own little patch of grass. It's a bit surreal, I must say. There are others on the list but so far, it's just us!

My DD11 and I are at this moment in the MK HEA viewing area for the CL FP. DH and DS13 are off searching for snacks. We are the only 2 people in here on our own little patch of grass. It's a bit surreal, I must say. There are others on the list but so far, it's just us!
That sounds fabulous. Your own private viewing!!:cloud9:

I have a question about CL fastpass and split stay that I can't find the answer to. I want to book CL (Grand FL) for only 1 day room only, and then go to non-club (Pop) for 14 days with 10 day park hopper. Can I still buy a CL 3 day fastpass to be used during specific days of the 10 day hopper? And can I buy it for only one person in our party (my son, who likes the fast rides)?

I have been lurking with everyone's plans and been doing some back of the napkin strategies but I finally cut my first real deal plan.

Thank you to @GADisneyDad14, @hiroMYhero

My touring style is more like @GADisneyDad14 in that we also take pool breaks. I am a seasoned planner and project manager by trade which is telling that now having 6 FP passes to organize was much more difficult to plan around the pool time and lunch/dinner ADRs, so if you are new to planning, it is expected.

I am posting my initial thoughts on my week, here is my spreadsheet with the above restrictions, I only hope this helps you guys as I have been helped. This is not the final but this is my initial strategy given my limitation.

Edit* the red triangle on some cells represent the regular FPs that I am going to change to my double up tier 1 selections.

View attachment 316733
That spreadsheet is great! Love the icons!

Looking forward to your future review of 5 “Extra” Days...looks like an amazing plan. :goodvibes
Agree on your spreadsheet. AMAZING! I am so happy to see others who plan like I do!

No, you must have a minimum 2-night stay at CL and the 3 Extra FP days must be booked sometime between check-in through checkout of your CL Stay.
Ah, OK. Thanks. :thanks:I was hoping I could sneak a paid fastpass! :rolleyes1 Is there an official rule page from Disney that mentions CL fastpass rules? I tried to find it and can't. It's always some third party site talking about this.

Ah, OK. Thanks. :thanks:I was hoping I could sneak a paid fastpass! :rolleyes1 Is there an official rule page from Disney that mentions CL fastpass rules? I tried to find it and can't. It's always some third party site talking about this.
Everything that’s been gathered and posted here and in the FP FAQ Addendum is from the DSS CMs. Because it’s a “Trial,” it’s been tweaked from the time it was first rolled out. :)

FP FAQ ADDENDUM: CL FP Trial Program

Everything that’s been gathered and posted here and in the FP FAQ Addendum is from the DSS CMs. Because it’s a “Trial,” it’s been tweaked from the time it was first rolled out. :)

FP FAQ ADDENDUM: CL FP Trial Program
Wow, thanks again. Your link looks complicated. I guess I will give up trying to score a paid fastpass this year. I was specifically hoping to get it for the Slinky Dog ride while not having to give up Toy Story Mania. Perhaps the paid fastpass will expand to more customers next year when Star Wars Land gets ready. For now, I don't want it if I can't do it in the MDE app. That's half the fun of the fastpass, using the app! Thanks so much for your answer.

A few more people joined us - There was probably 10-12 altogether, but I have to say, absolutely magical!

pixiedust:

Awesome! I'm so glad it worked well for you.

Can you compare this to the dessert party area by any chance? I'm still curious about the amount of space allotted (e.g. did you have plenty of room to move around if a shoulder kid or basketball player got in front of you at the last minute, as you generally can with the dessert party?). Also, is the view as centered to the castle, or only the far side of the grassy area? Is it a patch in the front of the grassy area, or does it include the back rail to lean on?

Nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter