Club level fast passes

cgdmom

Mouseketeer
I know fast passes are not available to regular guests. But has Disney started allowing club level guests to buy fast passes during their stay?

I know fast passes are not available to regular guests. But has Disney started allowing club level guests to buy fast passes during their stay?

No, CL is currently not available (“temporarily unavailable” to use Disney’s wording), and also not bookable at any resort. The paid CL FP program has been suspended until further notice.

No CL service, no Disney Signature Service (DSS) Group to process them, so no paid CL FPs.

Dave

no Disney Signature Service (DSS) Group to process them

Actually, DSS is open, although I’m assuming probably in some shell form. They are available for suite/cabin/bungalow guests, VIP tour guests, etc. Granted there’s not much for them to do.

I made a cash reservation for an eligible room type a few weeks ago and got the regular “DSS welcome” call a couple of days after booking. Frankly was very surprised when I saw their call!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter