Club level access?

Llama mama

DIS Veteran
Do we have access to the club level lounge the morning of our check in? Reservation says room availability after 4 pm. If I arrive at 8 A.M. and my room isn’t ready can I still get right into the club lounge. Also on check out date we have access all day regardless of when actually check out of the room correct? Thanks

You will be able to use the lounge as soon as you check in. The key you receive whether or not your room is ready or not will be keyed to access both elevator and the door to lounge.

As for departure day officially it’s till you check out, but if they’re quiet you can sometimes access usually till around 3pm. But it’s not a given that will be offered. I asked the overall concierge manager and they said you can’t enjoy evening appetisers which start at 4.30pm once you have checked out.

You have access when you check in
No problems using club

On check out day, not sure
If club rooms are completely booked up, ask at the desk

I had a late check out but club rooms were not sold out that day and left at 3 for the airport
When you check in to the hotel, your club key should allow you to use the elevator to 7 th floor
But your room might not be ready yet

I should add this is a question asked a lot, which is why I queried it a few visits ago as so many folks were posting the same question and wanted to know.

I should add this is a question asked a lot, which is why I queried it a few visits ago as so many folks were posting the same question and wanted to know.
So day of we are good . Check out day not so much. So get there early on check in day to utilize to the fullest. We are paying for two nights and want to get our monies worth lol . Thank you !

So day of we are good . Check out day not so much. So get there early on check in day to utilize to the fullest. We are paying for two nights and want to get our monies worth lol . Thank you !

Yes, that’s the best plan to get the most of the Lounge.

Breakfast has some good choices and plenty of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter