Club Cordial

standardgirl

believing in magic
We usually book a ski week every year and since we now are DVC members, it seems to make sense for us to do the Club Cordial exchange in years that we can't make it from Europe all the way to the states even with banking/borrowing. CC exchange values seem reasonable (compared to cash stays at these resorts). However, it seems like there's only point chart available for 2012 and not 2013!? :confused:

As my contract hasn't closed (and hence no access to member service), can someone please help me and let me know how this works? Do I have to wait until 2013 point chart is available to be able to book Club Cordial exchange? Or is there a way to book with Member Service before the point charts are released?

It is not unusual the point charts have not been released for CC 2013. I have found in general (not just CC) member services have the point charts a short time before they are posted on the website.

It just takes a quick call and they will let you know if they have them...in my opinion and experience they are very use to these types of calls and handle them very with their normal friendly fashion.

We usually book a ski week every year and since we now are DVC members, it seems to make sense for us to do the Club Cordial exchange in years that we can't make it from Europe all the way to the states even with banking/borrowing. CC exchange values seem reasonable (compared to cash stays at these resorts). However, it seems like there's only point chart available for 2012 and not 2013!? :confused:

As my contract hasn't closed (and hence no access to member service), can someone please help me and let me know how this works? Do I have to wait until 2013 point chart is available to be able to book Club Cordial exchange? Or is there a way to book with Member Service before the point charts are released?
Getting a top ski week at Club Cordial is likely to prove difficult. Please let us know your experience using this option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter