Closing with the unveiling of Boomer's nose job costing him 20k

Renpener

I'm Penny, The Cheese and "Dude.all" King!<br><fon
bad title, but I didn't know what to say...

plastic1as.jpg

Night! Dream of cheese tonight!

Omg, I made a new record for doing it the fastest, yay me! :dance3:

LOL penny

:happytv: popcorn:: :wave2:

penny ( aka Renpener ) - > : :cheer2:, it's your perfect emote :)

Thanks everyone for joining me! I got picture with all of us.
Nite all :goodvibes

close060306myroom4zs.jpg

Thanks for the nice welcome to close with you all tonight! Wow - close snuck up fast tonight!

PirateSpeedy - I tried to find you. We had a spot for you. You closed with us in spirit! Next time - for real.

Thanks for the chat monkey! And thanks for caring everyone!

'nite all,
Disney Dreams!

Lol and of course Boom isn't "there" :rotfl: must have dashed off to get himself fixed up...

Night all! :hug: Welcome back to VMK, little bro ;) And you're too young for facial hair! :lmao:

nope we tied because this time you actually go 11:45 like i did last time

Renpener said:
you got 11:46...
not that one that one we were arguging about... I can take pics and show you if you want

oh no boom is doing plastic surgery again!

he's not that good, quite costly, too....

i am still paying him...

Well I missed again.. I really need to get some Dis people on my friends List ;) ;)

Thanks for Holding a place for me :yay: It means alot and yes I was there in spirit! but my little virtual body was in the castle forcourt with many yahoo's :banana: :dance3: it was ok.
So if any of you see me around send me a friends request and say "hi" Thanks pirate:

thanks for the close, Ace. Nose job? Am I missing something? LOL! :confused3

Hugs and goodnight all! :grouphug:

Ah, look what I missed... :rotfl: Hope you all have a wonderful nite :)!

silvrstrfx said:
Lol and of course Boom isn't "there" :rotfl: must have dashed off to get himself fixed up...

Night all! :hug: Welcome back to VMK, little bro ;) And you're too young for facial hair! :lmao:

Not really, actually ;).

I had my nose moved just a teensy bit to the left. It is now dead center. Crisis AVERTED!

- Boom *runs off to count chest hairs :p *

Pirate Speedy said:
Well I missed again.. I really need to get some Dis people on my friends List ;) ;)

Thanks for Holding a place for me :yay: It means alot and yes I was there in spirit! but my little virtual body was in the castle forcourt with many yahoo's :banana: :dance3: it was ok.
So if any of you see me around send me a friends request and say "hi" Thanks pirate:

Stick with our plan Speedy, and you will be closing with DIS Sunday night! I'll be looking for you!

And just so you are no false beliefs, we are all a bunch of yahoo's too. The difference is - we just pretend we're not! (shh - don't tell anyone!)

Night,
Disney Dreams

hey boom,

yeah you never fix my plastic surgey!!! i am not paying you until you do!

Disney Dreams said:
Stick with our plan Speedy, and you will be closing with DIS Sunday night! I'll be looking for you!

And just so you are no false beliefs, we are all a bunch of yahoo's too. The difference is - we just pretend we're not! (shh - don't tell anyone!)

Night,
Disney Dreams

Aye Matey will do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter