Closing Time!

Ok so my contract showed in my account on 5/17. Still no points. Last contract showed and loaded same day. I guess I need to call today?? I think I read somewhere press 1 then 1?

Ok so my contract showed in my account on 5/17. Still no points. Last contract showed and loaded same day. I guess I need to call today?? I think I read somewhere press 1 then 1?
I am in the same situation.
My new membership showed up on 5/19, but no points on 5/20.
Let me know how it goes for you!

Home: SSR
Broker: www.fidelityresales.com
Title Company: First American
Offer made: 3/4/21
Offer accepted: 3/4/21
Sent to ROFR: 3/8/21
Passed ROFR: 3/29/21
Estoppel Received: 4/28/21
Closing docs received: 4/28/21
Closing docs returned: 4/28/21 (wire sent 4/30)
Sellers closing docs returned: 4/30/21
Closing: 5/4/21
Deed recorded: 5/4/21
Contract Showing on Membership: 5/20/21
Points in account:

Received activation code yesterday, emailed this morning to get my club ID and heard back within about 30 minutes.

So I just waited on hold for 31 minutes to be told it may take ANOTHER WEEK to have my points loaded. (Contract showing in account May 17) I explained I have been thru this process before and that isn’t right. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she said she would put my name and number down for a call back.

I also sent an email. So we’ll see if anything generates from that.

So I just waited on hold for 31 minutes to be told it may take ANOTHER WEEK to have my points loaded. (Contract showing in account May 17) I explained I have been thru this process before and that isn’t right. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she said she would put my name and number down for a call back.

I also sent an email. So we’ll see if anything generates from that.
Thank you for the update!
I hope our points are loaded soon.

Home Resort: HHI
Broker: https://www.dvcstore.com/
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: 2/20
Offer accepted: 2/20
Sent to ROFR: 2/22
Passed ROFR: 3/16
Closing docs received: 4/20
Closing docs returned: 4/20
Closing: 4/29
Deed recorded: 4/30
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 5/19
Points in account: 5/21
Total Time: 90 days

Last edited:

Home Resort: HHI
Broker: https://www.dvcstore.com/
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: 2/20
Offer accepted: 2/20
Sent to ROFR: 2/22
Passed ROFR: 3/16
Closing docs received: 4/20
Closing docs returned: 4/20
Closing: 4/29
Deed recorded: 4/30
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 5/19
Points in account: 5/21
Total Time: 90 days
Did you call or email to get your points to show up faster? Or it just happened on its own? I’m on the same timeline but no points yet as of right now. Don’t want to call in since I don’t have 2020 points but still so anxious to see the points in just to have it complete.

Did you call or email to get your points to show up faster? Or it just happened on its own? I’m on the same timeline but no points yet as of right now. Don’t want to call in since I don’t have 2020 points but still so anxious to see the points in just to have it complete.
I emailed for my club id, but not for my points.
I was told 3-5 business days after the club id email is when points are loaded normally.
Club id on 3/19, points on 3/21.

I emailed for my club id, but not for my points.
I was told 3-5 business days after the club id email is when points are loaded normally.
Club id on 3/19, points on 3/21.
AND it’s loaded.. I truly believe that it works to come here and ask/post about a timeline and then see it happen. Just so glad it’s done! Woohoo! ☺

I have received the email with my activation code, but cannot figure out how to get the Club ID that I need to access my DVC account. I'm a new resale purchaser so don't have an existing account. I tried emailing the email address recommended on this thread (wdw.dvc.dvd.resales@disney.com), but no response; tried calling Member Administration and selecting option 2, but that just led to a long recording that eventually hung up on me; tried called Member Services and was told they cannot authenticate me to provide the Club ID because my SSN isn't on file (not sure I even provided my SSN on any document as part of closing), and the person I spoke to refused to take any other info I tried to provide (contract number, deed recording date/#, address, phone number) and just kept repeating that I had to have a club ID or member number to move forward (neither of which I have). So frustrated to be close to the end of this process and at a dead end, does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

I have received the email with my activation code, but cannot figure out how to get the Club ID that I need to access my DVC account. I'm a new resale purchaser so don't have an existing account. I tried emailing the email address recommended on this thread (wdw.dvc.dvd.resales@disney.com), but no response; tried calling Member Administration and selecting option 2, but that just led to a long recording that eventually hung up on me; tried called Member Services and was told they cannot authenticate me to provide the Club ID because my SSN isn't on file (not sure I even provided my SSN on any document as part of closing), and the person I spoke to refused to take any other info I tried to provide (contract number, deed recording date/#, address, phone number) and just kept repeating that I had to have a club ID or member number to move forward (neither of which I have). So frustrated to be close to the end of this process and at a dead end, does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
Try the chat.

Miraculously, I asked to speak to a manager on chat and then they were able to provide my club ID over chat. Much more helpful than member services, I suppose member services isn't authorized to provide. So, end result is that I can access my account but points not loaded yet - assuming that will happen soon!

Miraculously, I asked to speak to a manager on chat and then they were able to provide my club ID over chat. Much more helpful than member services, I suppose member services isn't authorized to provide. So, end result is that I can access my account but points not loaded yet - assuming that will happen soon!
I was told in the email that points would be loaded 3-5 days after the account was created.

Ughh I am now in the situation you have all described but hitting dead-ends, I was told for legal reasons they cannot share my club ID or membership ID with me, that I need to provide one or the other. Does anyone know of any other way to obtain either of these numbers? The CM I spoke with said the membership number may be in my closing docs?

Home: SSR
Broker: www.fidelityresales.com
Title Company: First American
Offer made: 3/4/21
Offer accepted: 3/4/21
Sent to ROFR: 3/8/21
Passed ROFR: 3/29/21
Estoppel Received: 4/28/21
Closing docs received: 4/28/21
Closing docs returned: 4/28/21 (wire sent 4/30)
Sellers closing docs returned: 4/30/21
Closing: 5/4/21
Deed recorded: 5/4/21
Contract Showing on Membership: 5/20/21
Points in account:

Received activation code yesterday, emailed this morning to get my club ID and heard back within about 30 minutes.
Did you include the membership number when you called? I don’t have ours (it wasn’t on the purchase contract), and called today they wanted the number before they could help. They said there was a huge internal problem with an auto generating email that screwed the whole thing up.

I think some technology issue is preventing the club ID email from being sent out...at least that is what I was told.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter