Passed ROFR: 05/26/22
Closing docs received: 06/16/22
Closing docs returned:06/16/22 (buyer)
Funds sent: 06/17/22
Closing: 06/24/22
Deed recorded:27/06/22
Contract Showing on Membership (new member):
Points in account:

I can only fill out part of the information for now, but I wanted to give others who are also dealing with the same broker and title company an idea of wait time.
Deed was just recorded today 😁. Between receiving closing docs,closing and deed register was only 10 days. However, waiting for closing docs was pretty much 3 weeks 😳

Home Resort: PVB
Broker: www.dvcresalemarket.com
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 4/23
Offer accepted: 4/25
Sent to ROFR: 4/29
Passed ROFR: 5/25
Closing docs received: 6/10
Closing docs returned: 6/14
Closing: 6/20
Deed recorded: 6/21
Points in account:

Days Total:

Not so patiently waiting for the emails from DVC...

Home Resort: SSR
Broker: DVC Resale Market
Offer made: 4/5
Offer accepted: 4/5
Sent to ROFR: 4/6
Passed ROFR: 5/3
Closing docs received: 5/25
Closing docs returned: 5/25 - Still waiting on closing docs from seller(international)
Closing: 6/10
Deed recorded:
Points in account:
Days Total:

Relived and surprised I closed today since I was told it wouldn’t close until next week. On to waiting some more for a new membership account 😊
Home Resort: SSR
Broker: DVC Resale Market
Offer made: 4/5
Offer accepted: 4/5
Sent to ROFR: 4/6
Passed ROFR: 5/3
Closing docs received: 5/25
Closing docs returned: 5/25
Closing: 6/10
Deed recorded: 6/14
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 6/27 (1st e-mail 12:05pm, 2nd e-mail 1:45pm)
Points in account: Will get them added tomorrow
Days Total: 85 days

I got a call from my guide an hour after I got the 1st e-mail because I told her I wanted to add on 2 weeks ago once my account was set up. So now I am also a direct member at Riviera and I had the points in about 2 hours lol! This process has been painful but well worth the savings and buying direct as a member has also saved me a ton of money.

Home Resort: BRV
Broker: www.dvcsales.com
Title Company: Mason Title
Offer made: 5/29
Offer accepted: 5/30
Sent to ROFR: 5/30
Passed ROFR: 6/27
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member):
Points in account:

Days Total:
Home Resort: BRV
Broker: www.dvcsales.com
Offer made: 5/29
Offer accepted: 5/30 (1 day)
Sent to ROFR: 5/30
Passed ROFR: 6/27 (29 days)
Closing docs received (buyer): 6/29
Closing docs returned (buyer): 6/29 (0 days)
Closing docs returned (seller):
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member):
Points in account:

Days Total: 31

Last edited:
All: My closing occurred on 6/22 (first American Title) as of this morning 6/28 my deed still doesn’t show as recorded, should I be concerned?

It depends on where your resort is located. I presumed all deeds were listed with the OC comptroller but come to find out the deed is listed in the state where the property is located. So Aulani is Hawaii, VGC is California and so forth. Links below has all the websites for all the locations where deeds are located.

Disney World Resorts
http://or.occompt.com/recorder/web/

Vero Beach Resort
http://ori.indian-river.org/home/index

Hilton Head Island Resort
http://rodweb.bcgov.net/nvtest/or_sch.asp

Disneyland/Grand Californian Resort
https://cr.ocgov.com/recorderworks/

Aulani
https://boc.ehawaii.gov/docsearch/nameSearch.html

How are so many of you getting your points added through the Chat feature :confused3 My contract closed on June 7th, was recorded on June 10th and showed up in my account on June 24th :goodvibes It is the same home resort, use year and the exact same name. I have tried Chat twice and was told by both that it is taking 4 weeks for points to be added so there is nothing they can do :crazy2:

How are so many of you getting your points added through the Chat feature :confused3 My contract closed on June 7th, was recorded on June 10th and showed up in my account on June 24th :goodvibes It is the same home resort, use year and the exact same name. I have tried Chat twice and was told by both that it is taking 4 weeks for points to be added so there is nothing they can do :crazy2:
If chat isn't working, I'd call to get it done.

I think it is more about which CM you get on the phone or chat.

My new membership account was set up yesterday and I had to call for another reason (my dvc membership was not listed in my MDE profile) once that was resolved I asked him about my points and he loaded them for me. I did try chat earlier today and they said no lol.

*UPDATE*

ROFR felt like such a long wait, but everything else has gone swiftly. Here's hoping the membership setup and point loading goes similarly fast.

Home Resort: Polynesian
Broker: www.*************.com
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: 5/28
Offer accepted: 5/28 (0 Days)
Sent to ROFR: 5/28 (0 Days)
Passed ROFR: 6/22 (25 Days)
Closing docs received (Buyer): 6/24 (2 Days)
Closing docs returned (Buyer): 6/24 (0 Days)
Closing docs returned (Seller): 6/27 (3 Days)
Closing: 6/28 (1 Day)
Deed recorded: 6/28 (0 Days)
Points in account:

Days Total: 31 Days

Last edited:
My new membership account was set up yesterday and I had to call for another reason (my dvc membership was not listed in my MDE profile) once that was resolved I asked him about my points and he loaded them for me. I did try chat earlier today and they said no lol.
Where is this mythical chat of which everyone speaks? Can it be accessed from Mobile or only on a computer? I can’t find it on my phone.

Home Resort: GFV
Broker: https://www.fidelityrealestate.com/
Offer made: 5/23/2022 (0 Days)
Offer accepted: 5/23/2022 (0 Days)
Sent to ROFR: 5/25/2022 (2 Days)
Passed ROFR: 6/20/2022 (26 Days)
Closing docs received: 6/20/2022 (0 Days)
Closing docs returned: 6/20/2022 (0 Days)
Closing: 6/29/2022 (9 Days)
Deed recorded: 6/29/2022 (0 Days)
Points in account:

Days Total: 35 so far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter