Closing Time!

Done purchasing points after these! Phew!

Home: Aulani
Broker: https://www.dvcmagicresales.com
Title: https://firstreliabletransfers.com
Offer made: 7/19/21
Offer accepted: 7/20/21
Sent to ROFR: 7/23/21
Passed ROFR: 8/17/21
Estoppel received: 8/17/21
Closing docs received: 9/9
Closing docs returned: 9/11
Seller returned closing docs:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

Home: VGC
Broker: https://www.dvcresalemarket.com/
Title: First American Title
Offer made: 8/2
Offer accepted: 8/2
Sent to ROFR: 8/3
Passed ROFR: 9/1
Estoppel received: 9/1
Closing docs received: 9/9
Closing docs returned: 9/11
Seller returned closing docs:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

Final update!!

Home Resort: BRV
Broker: ****************.com
Title Company: Mason Title
Offer made: 6/28
Offer accepted: 6/29
Sent to ROFR: 6/30
Passed ROFR: 8/4
Closing docs received: 8/11
Closing docs returned: 8/11
Closing: 8/13
Deed recorded: 8/16
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 9/10
Points in account: 9/11 (I called)

Days Total: 75!!

I was even able to get DVC rooms for our trip coming up in ten days!!! I'm beyond excited!!

Final update!!

Home Resort: BRV
Broker: ****************.com
Offer made: 6/28
Offer accepted: 6/29
Sent to ROFR: 6/30
Passed ROFR: 8/4
Closing docs received: 8/11
Closing docs returned: 8/11
Closing: 8/13
Deed recorded: 8/16
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 9/10
Points in account: 9/11 (I called)

Days Total: 75!!

I was even able to get DVC rooms for our trip coming up in ten days!!! I'm beyond excited!!
Congratulations! Do you mind sharing process/how you asked for points to be added? We’re in a similar situation-thanks!

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing process/how you asked for points to be added? We’re in a similar situation-thanks!
When I called, I said that my new resale contract was showing on my account and asked if there was any way the points could be loaded. The CM put me on hold and a little bit later my points were loaded.

When I called, I said that my new resale contract was showing on my account and asked if there was any way the points could be loaded. The CM put me on hold and a little bit later my points were loaded.

Yup, just called and the cast member was extremely friendly and excited to help us!

Anyone else here waiting on their contract to show up with a deed recorded around 8/11?

A little update:

Home Resort: BCV
Broker: www.dvcresalemarket.com
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: July 11
Offer accepted: July 11
Sent to ROFR: July 12
Passed ROFR: August 13
Estoppel received: August 14
Closing docs received: August 16
Closing docs returned: August 20
Funds wired: August 20
Sellers closing docs returned: September 10
Closing: September 13
Deed recorded:
Membership created & contract showing:
Points in account:

Home Resort: BCV
Broker: www,dvcstore.com
Offer made: July 27
Offer accepted: July 27
Sent to ROFR: July 28
Passed ROFR: August 25
Estoppel received: August 25
Closing docs received: September 1
Closing docs returned: September 8
Funds wired: September 7
Sellers closing docs returned: September 7
Closing: September 10
Deed recorded: September 13
Membership created & contract showing:
Points in account:

Moving along

Home Resort: BLT
Broker: https://www.fidelityrealestate.com/
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: 7/21/21
Offer accepted: 7/21/21
Sent to ROFR: 7/25/21
Passed ROFR: 8/25/21
Closing docs received: 8/30/21
Closing docs returned: 8/31/21 (buyer)
Closing docs returned: 9/8/21 (seller)
Closing: 9/13/21
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership (new member):
Points in account:

Days Total:

We're in the last stages of getting everything done, as we just got an email with our activation code today! (Woohoo!)

That said, the email with the activation code was about an hour or so ago, and I'm waiting on the one with the Club ID. I'm here waiting with bated breath for the 2nd email and just wondered if it's normal for the two to be spaced out or if I should be calling member services because the other email didn't show up.

Can anyone give me some insight on whether the two emails are usually one right after the other? Or is there another place I find my Club ID on other paperwork? I tried anything I could find on the closing documents and clearly nothing on there that I tried was the Club ID. (I didn't expect it to be, but GAH! Now that we're to this point, I JUST WANT MY LOGIN!)

If only I'd have been more patient. I got the email about 10 minutes after I posted this :)

We're in the last stages of getting everything done, as we just got an email with our activation code today! (Woohoo!)

That said, the email with the activation code was about an hour or so ago, and I'm waiting on the one with the Club ID. I'm here waiting with bated breath for the 2nd email and just wondered if it's normal for the two to be spaced out or if I should be calling member services because the other email didn't show up.

Can anyone give me some insight on whether the two emails are usually one right after the other? Or is there another place I find my Club ID on other paperwork? I tried anything I could find on the closing documents and clearly nothing on there that I tried was the Club ID. (I didn't expect it to be, but GAH! Now that we're to this point, I JUST WANT MY LOGIN!)
[/QUOT

About an hour and ten minutes apart...

:rotfl2:

Has anyone here gotten any kind of response from Member Administration via email recently? Tomorrow it'll be 5 weeks since our deed was recorded. I sent them one email 6 days ago just wanting to verify they have the names correct and trying to get a general idea of the status of how long things were taking but have had no response to that email. Obviously chatting with MS does nothing because they can't help. Should I call MS instead? I know some have called in the past and were told what deed date MA was working. This is just beyond frustrating because the guy on chat said they are behind on email responses but you can't possibly be 6 days behind. That's just absurd. Sorry if I'm all over the map lol I just want to be able to use these points already.

Has anyone here gotten any kind of response from Member Administration via email recently? Tomorrow it'll be 5 weeks since our deed was recorded. I sent them one email 6 days ago just wanting to verify they have the names correct and trying to get a general idea of the status of how long things were taking but have had no response to that email. Obviously chatting with MS does nothing because they can't help. Should I call MS instead? I know some have called in the past and were told what deed date MA was working. This is just beyond frustrating because the guy on chat said they are behind on email responses but you can't possibly be 6 days behind. That's just absurd. Sorry if I'm all over the map lol I just want to be able to use these points already.

I would email MA again and say that you emailed 6 days ago and still waiting for a response. The last time I did email them, it took about 3 to 4 days for a response. But, that was in August.

Guess the squeaky wheel does get the grease once again either that or they are tired of my emails (that they aren't responding to). I noticed the membership showing up in my account, but no emails yet.

Update...

Broker: https://www.dvcstore.com
Offer made: 6/19/21
Offer accepted: 6/20/21
Sent to ROFR: 6/25/21
Passed ROFR: 7/30/21
Closing docs received: 8/3/21
Closing docs returned: 8/9/21
Funds wired: 8/9/21
Closing: 8/10/21
Deed recorded: 8/11/21
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 9/14/21
Points in account:

Days Total:

Guess the squeaky wheel does get the grease once again either that or they are tired of my emails (that they aren't responding to). I noticed the membership showing up in my account, but no emails yet.

Update...

Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 9/14/21
Points in account:

Days Total:
How do you see the account showing if you’re a new member? I’m new here as well and I thought you had to wait to receive the log in from them in the welcome email. Am I missing something?

How do you see the account showing if you’re a new member? I’m new here as well and I thought you had to wait to receive the log in from them in the welcome email. Am I missing something?
That is correct. For those of us who already have a contract, it will show up on our dashboards.

I'm not a new member. I already have a contract so I saw it on my dashboard. For new members you have to wait for the 2 emails they send out.

Final Update...

Contract Showing on Membership: 9/14/21
Points in account: 9/15/21 (I called MS)

Days Total: 88 days

Final update! :fish:

Home Resort: AUL
Broker: www.dvcresalemarket.com
Title Company: First American
Offer made: 6/5/2021
Offer accepted: 6/7/2021
Sent to ROFR: 6/10/2021
Passed ROFR: 6/30/2021
Estoppel Received:7/1/2021
Closing docs received:7/2/2021
Closing docs returned: 7/13/2021 (notarized)
Sellers closing docs returned: UNK
Funds wired: 7/12/2021
Closing: 8/17/2021 [delayed 1 month due to a seller reservation]
Deed recorded: 8/17/2021
Contract Showing on Membership: 9/11/21
Points in account: 9/15/21 had to call
Total of 102 days. Without a delayed closing it would have been closer to 70.
---‐‐---------------‐--------------------

Addonitis struck early. :flower1:This was almost exactly a year after my first contract which went down like this:

Home: Copper Creek
Broker: www.*******.com
Title Company: TRCS, Inc.
Offer made: 4/19/20
Offer accepted: 4/19/20
Sent to ROFR: 4/21/20
Passed ROFR: 6/10/20
Closing docs received: 6/16/20
Closing docs returned: 6/16/20
Seller returned closing docs: 6/26/20
Closing: 6/29/20
Deed recorded: 7/06/20
Contract Showing on Membership: 8/12/2020
Points in account: September 1, 2020
135 days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!