Closest WDW resort to RPR?

jaminmd

DIS Veteran
We are going to EPCOT with DD and her boyfriend and we are staying RPR.

DH and I wont stay all day, so we figured the kids could take a bus to a Disney resort and we would pick them up there.

I can't seem to find a good map so can someone please help me out and let me know which resort would be closest or easiest to pick them up at? Thanks!

Bus is a couple of hours and requires at least one transfer. Maybe Über or Lyft? Or the Mears Shuttle?

Closest WDW resort to RPR is Saratoga Springs, but the closest resort to Epcot is the Beach Club. They need to exit through the International Gateway, then it's about a five minute walk. Some will say Boardwalk is closer, but you would probably have trouble even getting into the parking lot.

Last edited:

We are going to EPCOT with DD and her boyfriend and we are staying RPR.

DH and I wont stay all day, so we figured the kids could take a bus to a Disney resort and we would pick them up there.

I can't seem to find a good map so can someone please help me out and let me know which resort would be closest or easiest to pick them up at? Thanks!
Why wouldn't you just pick them up at Epcot? There's a designated drop-off area with benches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!