Closest Offsite Resort to Universal Studios?

about 7 miles using the back roads (I think)

CPGV is a timeshares - there are no timeshares that close to US/IOA as to WDW. house or condo rentals either (that I know of)

there is a suite
Fairfield Inn & suites at US
holiday Inn & suites at Us
Amerisuites (Orlando/Universal)
DoubleTree hotel Univeral/orlando

a little further away
Sleep inn & suites
Comfort Suites
Homewood Suites by Hilton

however if you can afford it - stay onsite at US - their FOLE - makes it worth while....

The closet resort I know of is Westgate Palace. It’s exceptionally nice now that it’s gotten a full make over. Their reviews have picked up too. Go to Tripadvisor.com see for your self.

devotedchristian said:
Also, how far is it from CPGV?

Prefer a resort like CPGV.
It's an easy drive to Universal from CPGV. You don't even have to get on I-4. Exit the CPGV parking lot by making a right. Go to the end of the street and make another right. Follow to the stop sign and make a left on to Palm Parkway. You actually ride Palm Parkway all the way up to Universal, although it changes its name to Turkey Lake Road midway. You'll be able to see the Universal attractions as you approach the area. Make a right on to Hollywood Blvd. and that road will bring you right into the Universal parking lots.

We stayed at CP twice and we went to USF/IOA every day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter