closed

cat_herder

Disney Veteran
I'm in the Emporium trying to buy Chrismtas things when some guy keep posting over and over and over that he will trade chicken hat or gold designer set for christmas sutff. So since i have neither I offered to trade.

First he said he wanted lots and lots of everything for chicken hat. I asked how much of all the christmas. He said to just keep buying and trading it and then he would tell me when it was enough. I basically told him, I'm not stupid or new. Tell me up front what you want and then I'll buy it for him.

He finally said 3 of each of the christmas stuff in the emporium. So right now I'm in the process of trying to pull up my mules to buy it all (which I was going to buy anyway) so I thought I would ask first.

I still think it is a bit too much, I don't really have a choice, since I can't go to any of the parks and I haven't been able to trade anyone else for the chicken hat or gold set.

What do you think?
I still have a few more mules to go through before I have to meet this guy later.

cat_herder said:
I'm in the Emporium trying to buy Chrismtas things when some guy keep posting over and over and over that he will trade chicken hat or gold designer set for christmas sutff. So since i have neither I offered to trade.

First he said he wanted lots and lots of everything for chicken hat. I asked how much of all the christmas. He said to just keep buying and trading it and then he would tell me when it was enough. I basically told him, I'm not stupid or new. Tell me up front what you want and then I'll buy it for him.

He finally said 3 of each of the christmas stuff in the emporium. So right now I'm in the process of trying to pull up my mules to buy it all (which I was going to buy anyway) so I thought I would ask first.

I still think it is a bit too much, I don't really have a choice, since I can't go to any of the parks and I haven't been able to trade anyone else for the chicken hat or gold set.

What do you think?
I still have a few more mules to go through before I have to meet this guy later.

Just be careful. Tell him that you don't trust anyone, and if he doesn't
follow his end of the trade, you will end it immediately.

I don't think 3 of everything is a fair trade, since the value of all items is
over 15,000 credits. That's 45,000 credits for what he wants.
I'd suggest you post an offer for both here first to see if someone will
trade those items to you at a FAIR price.

I too think that he's asking too much. Those Christmas items cost a lot and there are a lot of them. I'd try to find someone else willing to trade the hat at a more fair price. I got one along with a couple other things for a tent room code. So he obviously really doesn't want to part with his.

Also, when meeting up with just anyone that you don't know in the game, I will never accept a trade that they require more than 15 items (1 trade window) for something. They can say "well I want 16 (or more) items and I will trade in the second window" and then not do it. Then they can just run away with all the 15 items for free.

I would only trust known people for trading more than 15 items.

hey i have a extra chicken hat ill gladly trade you for a fair price :) maybe snowman magic and its yours. just look for me under littlerydia.

LittleRydia said:
hey i have a extra chicken hat ill gladly trade you for a fair price :) maybe snowman magic and its yours. just look for me under littlerydia.

really, that is wonderful.
I'll be on all day Monday, (got to make many more mules. LOL)
and part of the day on Tueday.

cat_herder said:

What do you think?
I just got my hat today. I traded it for snowman magic, so that's probably the best deal I got for the seagull hat.

cat_herder said:
really, that is wonderful.
I'll be on all day Monday, (got to make many more mules. LOL)
and part of the day on Tueday.

vmk is to slow for me today and tonight. i have to work tuesday, so unless you dont get a good trade before then ill be on late tuesday night.

BriarRosie said:
Just be careful. Tell him that you don't trust anyone, and if he doesn't
follow his end of the trade, you will end it immediately.

I don't think 3 of everything is a fair trade, since the value of all items is
over 15,000 credits. That's 45,000 credits for what he wants.
I'd suggest you post an offer for both here first to see if someone will
trade those items to you at a FAIR price.

no only 3 of every christmas stuff not everything in there

ya i got mine for wanted poster and fireworks magic from my friend....

wow getting it for snowman was a wonderful deal for you..

cat_herder said:

see thats 3 of every christmas stuff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter