• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED- Will post new thread for 2021 points avail--205 Points for Rent To be Used by 3/1/21. BLT or any resort $13pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 2/20/2021-2/24/2021
Animal kingdom savanna view studio
or Riviera studio
Let me know what is available,Thank you
The studios are only available for 3 nights at Animal Kingdom- only 1 night at Riviera.
1 bedrooms are available at both for your dates- Jambo OR Kidani--standard 131/Savanna 135
Riviera Standard 1 bed- 182/preferred 222.

Let me know if you're interested in shorter stay for the studio...Thanks!

The studios are only available for 3 nights at Animal Kingdom- only 1 night at Riviera.
1 bedrooms are available at both for your dates- Jambo OR Kidani--standard 131/Savanna 135

what dates for the 3 nights animal kingdom savanna view..thank you

what dates for the 3 nights animal kingdom savanna view..thank you
Starting 2/21- no Saturday availability but both Jambo or Kidani Savanna view studios are available for 60 for those dates. 24th is also available if you wanted to extend your trip a day (80 total)

let me know what the dates are for the animal kingdom savanna view 3 nights please. Thank you

let me know what the dates are for the animal kingdom savanna view 3 nights please. Thank you
Starting 2/21 they are available- no Saturday availability but both Jambo or Kidani Savanna view studios are available for 60 for those dates. 24th is also available if you wanted to extend your trip a day (80 total)

How about Beach Club for the same period? Feb 9-13

BCV is only available as a 1 bedroom for your dates-145 pts

Other 1 bedroom availability:
Wilderness Lodge- 145
GF- 175
BWV- 117/145 standard/pool view
AKL Jambo- 114 standard view/138 Savanna
BLT- 142
Saratoga- 137

Studio availability:
Saratoga-64 preferred
Polynesian- 87 standard/104 Lake View
AKL Kidani- Savanna view 73
OKW- 60

Other resorts have some partial availability or are waitlisted.

Starting 2/21 they are available- no Saturday availability but both Jambo or Kidani Savanna view studios are available for 60 for those dates. 24th is also available if you wanted to extend your trip a day (80 total)
Thank you. we really did want 4 nights. let me check on the flights. I will get back to you.

Good morning/evening,
Looking for Copper Creek Villa -Studio availability for Feb 13-16.
Our second option would be Riviera studio room

This is for two adults.

Thanks

Hi, looking for 2/19-2/26, 1 adult, 6 children-17,16,13,10,3,1, the 3 and 1 year old are foster children and I am still waiting on permission to travel with them so they may not be able to go. I will be honest and say I have no preference on resort, just looking for a great deal on property.

Good morning, do you still have points available? I'm looking for CCV studio for 2 nights, checking in 2/15 and checking out 2/17. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter