CLOSED--Thank you WDW fans! 258+ OKW points @$15 per point, 7 @ $13 per point (use by Sept. 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there availability for May 11th-12th 2018 for a studio for one person? Open to resorts but would prefer Poly or Grand Floridian. Staying at AKL the night before through DVC rental so looking for something other then AKL.

Thanks, Allison
For check in on May 11, check out May 12, studio, the ONLY place available of all the resorts is the Poly, Lake View! It is 29 points.

Hi, I'm looking for 9/01/18 - 9/08/18. Preferably AK. Do you have any availability?
I'm looking for a standard room / studio.

Hi, I'm looking for 9/01/18 - 9/08/18. Preferably AK. Do you have any availability?
I'm looking for a standard room / studio.
The only availability is Kidani or Jambo in Savanna view, for Sept. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
The only resorts with full availability are Old Key West and Saratoga Springs.

No problem. You're welcome.

Quick question on that availability, if we were to book from the 3rd. Does that mean if we stay elsewhere on 9/01 and 9/02 we could get AK for 9/03-9/08? Or is the 7th to the 8th unavailable too? Thanks in advance. :)

Quick question on that availability, if we were to book from the 3rd. Does that mean if we stay elsewhere on 9/01 and 9/02 we could get AK for 9/03-9/08? Or is the 7th to the 8th unavailable too? Thanks in advance. :)
Well, I just checked again. Now, 2:25 pm Monday, Kidani savanna view is available for entire stay of check in Sept. 1, check out Sept. 8. That is 102 points.
Non savanna, nights of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 are available, Kidani and Jambo.
You are checking out the 8th, as to my understanding. If you want to stay the night of the 8th and check out Sunday, Sept. 9, that is also available with a savanna view. Total would be 118 points.

Well, I just checked again. Now, 2:25 pm Monday, Kidani savanna view is available for entire stay of check in Sept. 1, check out Sept. 8. That is 102 points.
Non savanna, nights of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 are available, Kidani and Jambo.
You are checking out the 8th, as to my understanding. If you want to stay the night of the 8th and check out Sunday, Sept. 9, that is also available with a savanna view. Total would be 118 points.

That's great! Can I email you?

ETA. I found your email on the last page. Email sent. :)

Last edited:
I may can help you with your 7 extra points! I am looking for September 8-16. 1 bedroom at either BLT or Copper Creek.

I may can help you with your 7 extra points! I am looking for September 8-16. 1 bedroom at either BLT or Copper Creek.
I already booked a vacation for someone on DIS using those points.
But if you're still interested:
Check in September 8, check out September 16; Full availability:
BLT Lake View-263 points
Copper Creek Standard view-236 points

Hi, Looking for availability Nov 3 - Nov 10 at either OKW or Boardwalk. Studio or 1 bedroom....can you let me know? Thank you.

Hi, I’m looking for a studio at poly,copper creek, boulder ridge or BLT on the 26th September for 2 nights and boardwalk studio on the 28th September for up to 5 nights. Hope you can help, thank you.

Hi, I’m looking for a studio at poly,copper creek, boulder ridge or BLT on the 26th September for 2 nights and boardwalk studio on the 28th September for up to 5 nights. Hope you can help, thank you.
The only resort with any availability for Sept. 26-28 is the Poly, with one night. Sept. 28, BWV garden/pool view has 29, 30, 1, 2, available; standard view only September 28 available.

Do you still have points available to transfer? Are they Oct 2017 points? If yes, would you transfer 130 of those?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter