CLOSED--Thank you WDW fans! 258+ OKW points @$15 per point, 7 @ $13 per point (use by Sept. 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
We are looking for a 1 bedroom from July 17-24, 2018. We have three young children (1 is an infant).
Thank You
Good news! The following have full availability:
Kidani-regular view and savanna view
OKW-regular and near Hospitality House
SSR-regular view and preferred
Jambo-standard view
BWV-garden/pool view
BLT-lake view
VGF-lake view
Boulder Ridge-regular view
Copper Creek Villas-standard view
(Beach Club-no availability)

Do you have a studio available at the beach club for those days? Or Bay Tower?
Just to clarify, and excuse me, I do this because I'm a lawyer LOL, I am reporting what DVC has available; if they have it available, I can book it.
That being said, Beach Club Villas and Bay Lake Tower each have only one day available during July 17-24 for studio units.

Good Morning, Looking at June 4th - June 8th. 1 bedroom unit. Beach would be preferable but also looking at Saratoga.

Good Morning, Looking at June 4th - June 8th. 1 bedroom unit. Beach would be preferable but also looking at Saratoga.
Hi.
For check in on June 4, check out June 8
Beach Club Villas: no availability
SSR: 1 BR standard 116 points
1 BR preferred 128 points

Hi!
I'm looking for 6 consecutive nights in OKW studio in Nov 2018 or early Dec. Let me know if there is availability. Thanks!

Hi!
I'm looking for 6 consecutive nights in OKW studio in Nov 2018 or early Dec. Let me know if there is availability. Thanks!
There is availability for all dates Starting November 9 for November. Early December is available, except for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Near Hospitality House is very spotty, with no 6 consecutive day groups.

Hello!

I am interested in Saratoga for June 3-June 9th. I am just wanting a studio. Is that available? Thanks!

Hello!

I am interested in Saratoga for June 3-June 9th. I am just wanting a studio. Is that available? Thanks!
Sorry, there is only partial availability; preferred with 3 nights, only consecutive, and standard with only 1 night

For a standard studio, June 14 is not available, and for a preferred June 11 is not available. You could do a split stay.

Where I would stay at a preferred studio some nights and the standard studio the other nights? How many points would that be? Thanks.

Is there availability for May 11th-12th 2018 for a studio for one person? Open to resorts but would prefer Poly or Grand Floridian. Staying at AKL the night before through DVC rental so looking for something other then AKL.

Thanks, Allison

Please check the email address you sent it to, as I didn't receive it.

I’ve sent three emails using the address you provided. I guess you aren’t receiving them? I am new to using the boards so I’m not sure how to send a PM.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter