CLOSED--Thank you WDW fans! 258+ OKW points @$15 per point, 7 @ $13 per point (use by Sept. 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't book BLT yet as it is not my home resort, and thus more than 7 months out I can't book.
But for your information, only the following dates are available:
Studio
Lake view: December 11-15
Theme park view: Dec. 11, 14, 15

Thank you for the information!

I am looking for a two bedroom May 13-19. Any resort at this late notice....

I am looking for a two bedroom May 13-19. Any resort at this late notice....
With full availability, check in May 13, check out May 19:
SSR Standard 209 points
Preferred 254
Treehouse 277
OKW (not near Hospitality House) 227
Poly--Bungalow--an insane 834 points

I am looking to rent points for a studio at BCV roughly between Sept 9-12 and 60 points if you have these available. Thanks so much!

Hi! I’m looking for a studio for 2 nights...May 13-15. AKV preferred but open to other resorts. Let me know what you see available!

Thanks!

Hi! I’m looking for a studio for 2 nights...May 13-15. AKV preferred but open to other resorts. Let me know what you see available!

Thanks!
Sorry, there is no availability for the 2 nights. SSR and Kidani standard view have one night, May 14.

Looking for BLT standard studio Sept 16 through the 22. Depending on points, may also be able to do water view. Thank you!

Looking for BLT standard studio Sept 16 through the 22. Depending on points, may also be able to do water view. Thank you!
There is only partial availability:
Theme park view-17, 18, 21
Lake view-17, 21
Standard view-18

Hi,
Looking for a studio @ The Grand Californian for one night 9/7/18 - long shot at best. Thanks !

Hello,
We are looking for a 1 bedroom from July 17-24, 2018. We have three young children (1 is an infant).
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter