Closed: Thank you! Points for Rent: 100 OKW points at $16/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. McAtee

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
We have 100 points available for rent that we will not be using this year. They are available for use now!

Reservations can be made at OKW 11 months prior to your stay and at all other DVC resorts 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name and the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date.

Thank you!

What is the use year and are you willing to transfer the points to my account? I can only accept 2019 points that were not banked nor borrowed.

What is the use year and are you willing to transfer the points to my account? I can only accept 2019 points that were not banked nor borrowed.

Hello! Our points aren't available for transfer at this time.

Hi there! Looking for studio in AKL, Jambo or Kidani for 11/18-11/20. 2 adults and 1 kid. thank you! If nothing available in these, please let me know what others. Thanks!

Hi! We are looking for a studio at AKL (pref. Jambo) or BWV for Dec. 21to 27, 2019. I know- pretty late planning for the holidays! I would also be interested in any of the following date combinations:
Full vacation, preferred dates: 12/21/19-12/27/19
Alternate dates: 12/22/19-12/27/19
12/21/19-12/26/19
12/22/19-12/26/19
(working around first nights and last nights of our trip... but airfare is booked with arrival 12/21 and departure 12/27). I'd also consider other resorts, depending on your point availability.

Hi I’m looking to add on my oct trip by one night at OKW for December 19 studio standard room for 2 adults

Hi there! Looking for studio in AKL, Jambo or Kidani for 11/18-11/20. 2 adults and 1 kid. thank you! If nothing available in these, please let me know what others. Thanks!

Hi! I just looked into all resorts for the dates you’re interested in - unfortunately there isn’t any availability across the board.

Hi! We are looking for a studio at AKL (pref. Jambo) or BWV for Dec. 21to 27, 2019. I know- pretty late planning for the holidays! I would also be interested in any of the following date combinations:
Full vacation, preferred dates: 12/21/19-12/27/19
Alternate dates: 12/22/19-12/27/19
12/21/19-12/26/19
12/22/19-12/26/19
(working around first nights and last nights of our trip... but airfare is booked with arrival 12/21 and departure 12/27). I'd also consider other resorts, depending on your point availability.

Hi! I checked all resorts and unfortunately there isn’t any availability for the date combinations you’re looking for. I’m sorry!

Hi I’m looking to add on my oct trip by one night at OKW for December 19 studio standard room for 2 adults

Hi! At this time there isn’t any OKW availability. Are you interested in any another resorts or room types?

Thanks for getting back a I just wanted to add on the one night maybe in time it might pop up if it does keep me in mind thanks again.

Hi there! Anything for today, September 3rd for one night (check in sept 3, check out Sept 4).We are here now and would love to be in a nice room if we are confined for the evening :) PMd you as well :)

Hi there! Anything for today, September 3rd for one night (check in sept 3, check out Sept 4).We are here now and would love to be in a nice room if we are confined for the evening :) PMd you as well :)

Hi! I just responded to your private message :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter