Closed. Thank you for renting with me! I hope you all have a great trip! - Points for Rent: 55 OKW Points - $16/point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning and thank you in advance. Looking for a studio for Dec 2nd through December 8th. Any resort is fine. I see a studio at OKW for Dec 2nd. I am willing to just take that night to start. Also willing to move during the trip.
Hi Rich!

The 2nd is available at Old Key West. That is the only night currently available at any resort for your dates. PM me if you would like to book it!

Sara

Hi do you still have points & is a standard studio still available for either 7/18 or 7/19? I only need 1 night Thank you!

Hi do you still have points & is a standard studio still available for either 7/18 or 7/19? I only need 1 night Thank you!
Hello,

I do still have points but I have someone ahead of you. I will know later today if I still have points available for your night. There is availability at Saratoga, Boardwalk, and Poly.

Hello,

I do still have points but I have someone ahead of you. I will know later today if I still have points available for your night. There is availability at Saratoga, Boardwalk, and Poly.
Ok great! I will wait to see!

I still have 54 points for the current use year, to be used by 8/31/23 and 55 for next year! PM me if interested :)

Hello,

Resort: Aulani
Check-in date: October 10
Check-out date: October 11
Room type: Studio
Number of adults: 2
Number of children: 2

We are also open to:
Check-in date: October 11
Check-out date: October 12
OR
Check-in date: October 12
Check-out date: October 13

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Resort: Aulani
Check-in date: October 10
Check-out date: October 11
Room type: Studio
Number of adults: 2
Number of children: 2

We are also open to:
Check-in date: October 11
Check-out date: October 12
OR
Check-in date: October 12
Check-out date: October 13

Thanks in advance!
Hi! Unfortunately, there is no availability for your dates at Aulani.

Hi Cupcake, just DM'ed you to see if there is an AUL date available. Wanted to confirm if your subject line is the price per point ($16?).

Hello we just need one night at okw 8/6 please let me know if you have $16 pts left . studio for 2 adults one kid (age12) and one infant (3months) . We prefer near hospitality but can do regular too. We have nights booked just needed to add one on. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter