**CLOSED** Points for Rent: Up to 200 AKV points @ $18.00 per point for reservations beginning 06/01/2022 **CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to stay so close to the new Disney World expansion Pandora you can almost see it from your balcony? Very Experienced DVC renter looking to rent up to 200 AKV points for any reservations beginning 06/01/2022. AKV can be booked 11 months out, while all other DVC resorts can be booked at 7 months. We have booked many reservations before and are willing to help with all aspects of the reservation. We will always do the best we can to get desired reservations, but any reservations in Value or Concierge are EXTREMELY difficult to get as there are a total of 8 rooms in each category. Beach Club is also exceptionally difficult to book for non Beach Club Home Resort Owners.

As we have spent many many vacation in and around the Magic Kingdom, we are happy to help with any aspects of the vacation, including any questions you may have. Want the meal plan or to add park tickets early? Not a problem, we're happy to help you with all of that. The only additional cost would be the cost of the meal plan or tickets themselves and not a penny more. We've also rented many many times before, so if you need a reference, we're happy to provide them.

Please PM with any questions, or post if interested!
Interested in
BWV 6/22/2022-6/24/2022
Studio or one bedroom standard view
2 adults 2 kids (10)(6)
And a separate reservation
BWV 6/22/2022-6/27/2022
Studio or one bedroom
3 adults 1 kid (9)

Interested in
BWV 6/22/2022-6/24/2022
Studio or one bedroom standard view
2 adults 2 kids (10)(6)
And a separate reservation
BWV 6/22/2022-6/27/2022
Studio or one bedroom
3 adults 1 kid (9)
Sadly the only thing available during that time is the 1bedroom Garden/pool view. For 6/22 - 6/27 it would be 185 points. For 6/22 - 6/24 it would be 70 points.

I am looking at AKV from 1/8/23-1/12/23. I understand I am about a month early, and you probably can't check until next month, but just putting this here in case you don't get any takers by then.

I am looking at AKV from 1/8/23-1/12/23. I understand I am about a month early, and you probably can't check until next month, but just putting this here in case you don't get any takers by then.
We will let you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter