Closed: Points for Rent/Transfer: 600 OKW/SSR Dec 2020 UY for $15/pnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougEMG

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Transfer is no longer available.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I have 600 points at OKW/SSR for rent or transfer at $15/point. They are Dec 2020 UY points, so please don't ask for dates before Dec 2020. Minimum reservation is for 100 points. Can book OKW/SSR 11 months in advance, all other resorts 7 months in advance of reservation dates.

Payment is via PayPal plus any fees. I am an experienced renter and use a contract. I can also book the Disney Dining Plan and the Magical Express for you.

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Last edited:
Are you willing to transfer 216 points for a January trip (this works with your post December reservation)?

I will be looking to book a 3BR grand villa at OKW for 6 nights in August 2021. Should be 365 points. Would you be able to handle a request like that at the 11 month mark (mid-late September)?

I will be looking to book a 3BR grand villa at OKW for 6 nights in August 2021. Should be 365 points. Would you be able to handle a request like that at the 11 month mark (mid-late September)?

I have OKW points with an APR use year that would work well for an Aug 2021 reservation. Once you have enough posts I can PM you and exchange emails.

Sorry I can't do reservations that small as there are a limit in how many reservations one can make in a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!